Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (200 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Nothing, surprisingly. But if he stops his holy crusade against the demonrats, they might win.
Surprised he hasn’t claimed this Coronavirus is a left-wing, George Soros-Killary Clinton conspiracy to kill off a large portion of the Right wing/Trump’s support base seeing as this virus seems to really only target senior citizens who make up the biggest Republican voting bloc. :shifty:

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Surprised he hasn’t claimed this Coronavirus is a left-wing, George Soros-Killary Clinton conspiracy to kill off a large portion of the Right wing/Trump’s support base seeing as this virus seems to really only target senior citizens who make up the biggest Republican voting bloc. :shifty:
My anti-vax female cousin would say some shit like that. But they would both agree that HILDABEAST is an ever-present threat to freedom and the American family.

- - - Updated - - -

"The leader of Italy's co-ruling Democratic Party (PD), Nicola Zingaretti, said on Saturday he had tested positive for coronavirus becoming the first senior Italian politician to be infected."

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-italy-pd-idUSKBN20U0IA

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
My anti-vax female cousin would say some shit like that. But they would both agree that HILDABEAST is an ever-present threat to freedom and the American family.

- - - Updated - - -

"The leader of Italy's co-ruling Democratic Party (PD), Nicola Zingaretti, said on Saturday he had tested positive for coronavirus becoming the first senior Italian politician to be infected."

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-italy-pd-idUSKBN20U0IA
How come we’ve never heard about this anti-vaxxer female cousin before? You’ve got a lot of gems in your extended relations, bro. :touched:
@DAiDEViL

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
I’m happy to report my local supermarket is not out of toilet paper. My ass is saved, literally.

- - - Updated - - -

5823 cases in Iran, and 145 dead. Government finally closed down mosques.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
@Bianconero_Aus . Is Australia able to organize the F1 grand prix and manage the toilet rolls crisis at the same time ?
:rofl:

Western Sydney :touched:

Australians are actually going fucking crazy right now. Toilet paper, hand sanitizer, rice, pasta, flour etc - all sold out in supermarkets all over the country.

This place is going to hell, greed and stupidity reigning supreme. To think, this country was united and stood by each other after the devastating fires early this year, and all it takes is the media to beat-up stories about toilet paper shortages, and we all turn into fucking animals. Would hate to see what would happen in Aus, when an *actual* crisis occurs and there is proper shortages of food and essentials.

I went to the store last night, as I actually needed some TP and this is what I saw.

ebf49b844a64aea4925056ff2a49a191.jpg

Last edited:
Apr 17, 2013
Yeah , only 2 deaths and people go crazy.

In France we are not at this stage but the government was forced to control the price of hydroalcoholic gel , some pharmacies take the opportunity to sell the small 500 ml bottle for more than 30 euros when it is normally between 5 - 10 euros, and despite that it was out of stock.

:lol2:

Last edited:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
3rd case in Rhode Island was just discovered yesterday. And of course, they are ALL in the next town over from me.

Yay.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
4 packet minimum per customer as well. Wtf.

4 x 36 pack = 144 rolls of toilet paper. That would last me a whole year ffs.

The supermarkets need to implement a one pack per customer policy, to help ward off the scumbag panic-buyers from engaging in this shitty behaviour.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Yeah , only 2 deaths and people go crazy.

In France we are not at this stage but the government was forced to control the price of hydroalcoholic gel , some pharmacies take the opportunity to sell the small 500 ml bottle for more than 30 euros when it is normally between 5 - 10 euros, and despite that it was out of stock.

:lol2:
Haha that is happening in Australia too. Some scummy establishments were trying to sell $3 bottles of hand sanitizer for $30+. Filth.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Apparently this basketball player Stephen Curry got it and the team's physician Dr. Robert Nied tried to claim it was just a flu but I know he is lying for PR purposes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 185)