Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (53 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I think what's important to note, information wise, is no one here has the full picture, so it's important to have varying opinions, for one more opportunities to educate and two to keep us on our toes, so go ahead @Dostoevsky challenge away
what a silly and dangerous way of reasoning. Dont have the full picture? why not wildly speculate, claim experts are false, governments are lying etc lol try applying that same reasoning to literally anything else.

pretty sure that exact same mentality is the only reason ebola killed 10,000 people in west africa

Last edited:

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
:lol:

You and RUS would get along just dandy.

@DAiDEViL who was the other Tuz member who said he preferred hookers?
I'm just bluffing. I've never paid for sex in my life. Not just because I've being married since forever cuz I'm really far from being a saint in that matter but it's just that when I was a child I read about all the diseases you can get with and without protection and for me it was like WTF

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Not surprised because downplaying it is majorly in his own self interest and Trump only ever acts in his own self interest. Fuck that asshole.

I'm just bluffing. I've never paid for sex in my life. Not just because I've being married since forever cuz I'm really far from being a saint in that matter but it's just that when I was a child I read about all the diseases you can get with and without protection and for me it was like WTF
paid for sex confirmed.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Or like one of those small towns that appoint a dog as mayor. At least the dog would go some way to healing partisan divide and putting people in a better mood because who doesnt like dogs?
Lots of Southeast Asians don’t particularly like dogs as pets. As food, sure, but pets not so much. :snoop:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)