Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (78 Viewers)

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
I don’t care about this cash trillion dollar action for now. I want to see bigger steps into testing stations in each community and traffic stops to scan people and transparency on who and what areas are infected to stay safe.

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #1,926
    I don’t care about this cash trillion dollar action for now. I want to see bigger steps into testing stations in each community and traffic stops to scan people and transparency on who and what areas are infected to stay safe.
    So you want a Wuhan style lockdown with checkpoints everywhere?

Jul 13, 2010
    oh man, low density cities has more advantages than disadvantages. I can go to the shop, there will be like 5 shoppers if you go outside peak hours and all the shelves will be stacked as per usual.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
    Oct 20, 2004
    Look how China tackle the virus... this needs huge budget .... also from the news... China doing well to recover the infected people

also this is live stats of the virus as per each country....

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
    What’s worry some is the long line at Turners Outdoor gun store. I’m a gun owner but I’m not running to the gun store for ammunition and arms. Crazy out there.

- - - Updated - - -

Pandemonium is ridiculous.
    Wouldn't it be funny if they start hunting deer, get prions from deer and start a new thing

- - - Updated - - -

Ok so this will at least solve global warming

Last edited:

ALC

Ohaulick
    Oct 28, 2010
    Wouldn't it be funny if they start hunting deer, get prions from deer and start a new thing

- - - Updated - - -

Ok so this will at least solve global warming
    well not really because China is ramping up manufacturing to make up for lost time and in return they’re bypassing environmental protections they have in place

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
    https://www.theatlantic.com/notes/2020/03/2020-time-capsule-4/608197/

From Coronavirus being no big deal, it will go away soon, our numbers are good and soon we’ll have close to zero cases, and it’s a Democrat and media hoax to get me...

To...

I’ve always known it was very serious, I knew it was a pandemic before anyone else, my tone hasn’t changed at all.

People voted for this imbecile :lol:

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
    Aug 27, 2008
    https://www.theatlantic.com/notes/2020/03/2020-time-capsule-4/608197/

From Coronavirus being no big deal, it will go away soon, our numbers are good and soon we’ll have close to zero cases, and it’s a Democrat and media hoax to get me...

To...

I’ve always known it was very serious, I knew it was a pandemic before anyone else, my tone hasn’t changed at all.

People voted for this imbecile :lol:
    Lie through your teeth and when confronted deny you lied, even if there's video evidence. It's the weapon of choice of most leaders these days. The Indian prime minister does this all the time. Apart from the few folks who read fact check sites or watch some takedown videos on YouTube, the loyal base laps it up. Extra points if you choke up a little while denying your lies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 61)