Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (34 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Fuck Trump, fuck Biden, stop politicizing drugs that can end this pandemic.
Oh please. We’re not politicizing it. We’re asking for proper studies demonstrating its efficacy before we start hyping it as a Covid cure, let alone even a possible treatment. The same morons jumped the gun with Hydroxychloroquine with zero evidence it was effective and have now done the same thing again with Ivermectin. These fuckwits bitch about the vaccines being developed too fast and without proper trials, yet are out there calling drugs cure alls that haven’t gone through any rigorous testing for Covid use, based on a few observational studies, including fraudulent ones. Now they have their little acolytes literally buying up horse dewormer and poisoning themselves with it. If ivermectin turns out to be useful, fantastic. Oxford’s PRINCIPLE trial will be the first major useful trial in telling us this. But until then, all this hype and promotion is complete nonsense.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Getting tired of these liberals dictating What drugs we should take. Their hatred for trump shouldn’t be the reason we can’t cure covid with hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/aug/30/rand-paul-ivermectin-covid-donald-trump
I'm still trying to get the flashlight out of my ass.

Moderna Creates Twice as Many Antibodies as Pfizer, Study Shows

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...-double-pfizer-covid-antibody-levels-in-study

Elite Moderna gang reporting

20yuxe.jpg
I'm not anti-body, I'm pro-body. Body positivity ftw

nshiywfmwlw21.jpg

All I know is that there has never been such an impressive list of contenders for the Darwin awards.
At least they'll die with their membership cards in tact.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)