Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (95 Viewers)

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
You have to actually pay for vaccines there? I'm sorry man, I hope your government gets its act together.
I have not been vaccinated yet due to the lack of vaccines in Iran. i know many friends who went to armenia and turkey for vaccinate. I was offered to buy a vaccine on the black market but i refused with catching the virus anyday rather than the risk of fake vaccine .also went to a few medical centers and they said that only people over the age of 45 will be vaccinated and it is not your turn yet.

Last edited:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
His reach is wide. His nets cast wide.

Then you have Them and They. Also very dangerous and powerful.
Them and They? The TikTok duo that dances to Olivia Rodrigo tunes in front of Indian funeral pyres?

that comic is being used to call out Fox News for hypocrisy because everyone there has to disclose whether they got the vaccine and not snd wear masks if they haven’t.

meanwhile, their reporters are still talking about vax passports as if they’re the devil, just showing how they don’t practice what they preach
I've decided that hypocrisy sits low on the totem pole of sins against humanity. Not that it doesn't matter. But people dwell on optics more than outcomes, which doesn't make sense to me.

The mental slavery is strong here
Though one of the few things worse than a 3-month state of emergency lockdown is one where compliance is poor. Public health fails as an individual choice.

Curfew? Aren’t you in Canada? :shifty:
America's hat?

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
We've had a state of emergency and a curfew for the last 3 months. Now the Gov't wants to extend ir for another 3 months.

The worst part is I have friends who actually support this.

Really beginning to question my sanity more and more. I really must be the crazy one.
When I go outside and carry a book in my hands, or when I read in public, I'm being watched like I'm a serial killer. Like a week ago when I was reading while waiting for bus, 70yo grandma stood infront of me and said "you're... not holding your phone!".

It sure is crazy enough to question everything.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
When I go outside and carry a book in my hands, or when I read in public, I'm being watched like I'm a serial killer. Like a week ago when I was reading while waiting for bus, 70yo grandma stood infront of me and said "you're... not holding your phone!".

It sure is crazy enough to question everything.
Maybe reading makes you crazy #Nietzche

For sure. Cute girls like that who read? Doesn't happen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 86)