Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (173 Viewers)

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #12,004
    Apparently this guy got a degree from a college in Oxford Ohio, and that’s where that title is coming from.
    Yup, Oxford, OH is home of Miami University of Ohio. It's not even called Oxford. Unless he went to Oxford Female College. :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Naaaah. What the Dr. Oxford knows. We should listen Bill Gates
    Yeah, he seems super credible.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Will you get it now that it's not an experimental vaccine or nah?
    That is the question.

I'm surprised the double jabber, super spreader crowd hasn't posted this yet. @swag @Post Ironic @ALC

"Dr. Sean Brooks... Oxford!" :stuckup:

:lol:
    It is kind of funny how he starts with all BDE with facts and data about himself, and then proceeds to completely pull unsubstantiated numbers out of his ass.

Fortunately I’ve met enough tenured UC Berkeley professors who were little more than Gary Busey without a motorcycle helmet to know that soloinfopreneurs are more common than breakthrough infections.

Jun 16, 2020
    When I go outside and carry a book in my hands, or when I read in public, I'm being watched like I'm a serial killer. Like a week ago when I was reading while waiting for bus, 70yo grandma stood infront of me and said "you're... not holding your phone!".

It sure is crazy enough to question everything.
    Long time ago I applied for a job. I know many did so I wanted to outsmart the others. Brought a book with me and what I was hoping exactly happened; some old guy picked me up for the conversation and of course he saw me reading. Long story short I got the job and he was interested about the book, after the formal conversation finished we had a small chat about it.

Besides the cheeky trick I did really finish the book tho.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    Long time ago I applied for a job. I know many did so I wanted to outsmart the others. Brought a book with me and what I was hoping exactly happened; some old guy picked me up for the conversation and of course he saw me reading. Long story short I got the job and he was interested about the book, after the formal conversation finished we had a small chat about it.

Besides the cheeky trick I did really finish the book tho.
    lol nice one

however I carry it because I love literature, not because I want to draw attention lol

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
    Jun 17, 2011
    I'm surprised the double jabber, super spreader crowd hasn't posted this yet. @swag @Post Ironic @ALC

"Dr. Sean Brooks... Oxford!" :stuckup:

:lol:
    Nice try! He thinks I'm going to listen to him after going to a university aka LIBERAL INDOCTRINATION CENTER :disagree:

6 months to 3 years to live though, how are you guys going to spend your time? I might go out and pick up a few more shots to speed it up, I've seen enough.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Cray cray. Now that some 140,000 12-15-year-old kids got vaccinated over the weekend, Portugal's vaccination rate has just surpassed Iceland's:
    https://ourworldindata.org/covid-vaccinations

The vice admiral in charge of our national vaccine rollout, who always wears military fatigues and pretty much runs the program like a large-scale military operation, is getting standing ovations from the public in health centers:
    https://tvi24.iol.pt/videos/socieda...ecebido-com-aplausos/612137a00cf29ea86064ba2c

If he was in the U.S., people would try to shoot him in the head. :howler:

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 156)