Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (165 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Truth be told, Pfizer CEO could've gotten his shot before anyone else on this planet. You can't seriously be thinking how vaccines weren't available for a guy on his position. That's nonsense.

I'm not even debating over that piece of news, though, just the vaccine part.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Pictures of the overflowing hospitals in the american south. We've got a real crisis on our hands.
420e4bf0150e1974.png
Someone trawling real-estate websites?

Thank you for this live update from one proud black patriot from one county in the US. I'm sure she knows more than this woman: https://eu.floridatoday.com/story/n...s-covid-19-case-numbers-off-scale/5496007001/

575 per 100K, jesus... here we are at about 30.

Not sure what US hospitals are like but over here they are busy all year round, even before Covid. I remember some genius did that over here, they went to some empty parts of the hospital which were segregated or booked for appointments and took random photos of an empty car park or a corridor as evidence.

Please keep providing the laughs.
It's the damn Cubans coming in. There ought to be a wall.

Vaxx for thee, but not for me
5396e84a1eb18ba9.jpg
First rule of drug dealing: never get high on your own supply.

:lol: this has to be the first time in history someone has joined a football forum so for the purpose of being an anti vaccine troll.
I joined it for the coffee.

chockfullonuts.jpg

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
:sergio:

- - - Updated - - -

U clearly are. By basically everything. It’s amusing to watch.

- - - Updated - - -

the gullible victims of misinformation fall prey again. If you did some fact checking, you’d see that this happened in March, before vaccines were widely available. Guess what, he’s been fully vaxxed for a while now
fascist dummies running rampant. “Conspiracy!!!”

Honestly, after reading his posts, I understand how Trump can call himself an extremely stable genius and his base eats it up.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 146)