Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (119 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
"A 76 year old man with underlying health conditions."

1.3% of deaths across the state are fully vaccinated people, according to the link. I'm afraid that being old or having underlying health problems or being morbidly obese means that there is still a reduced risk of dying. The vaccinations do not have 100% efficacy, and it was never claimed so.

I suppose I'll post a story I read yesterday about a super-fit guy in his 30s here who dodged the vaccine dying from it now?

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
That does sorta remind me of the joke,: "Why argue with anti-vaxxers when you can just wait?"

I'm really amazed at how the political knee-jerk reactions have extended from politics to things like food to rap videos to medical facts. Politics is the new religion.

Well, it also kinda helps that so many people are clueless chumps when it comes to fundamental math, statistics, and science understanding. But you can't cite someone getting hit by a car crossing the street now without an army of people griping about the optics it suggests and how it's a totally biased way of looking at reality.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Yeah, I know a guy who died in a car accident after getting the vaccine. Clearly there's a connection.
They give the figure of 1 in 1 million dying after having a vaccination. Before Covid and its vaccines 1 in 100,000 people aged under 35 died suddenly. Something doesn't quite add up here in the numbers, considering so many have had the vaccine in this country. They need to conclusively prove the link, because people's brains and hearts go "pop" more regularly than we should be comfortable with.

A related video from that link: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/15788126/anti-vaxx-solicitor-died-covid-video-nothing-scared-of/

Lol. Easy game to play.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
They give the figure of 1 in 1 million dying after having a vaccination. Before Covid and its vaccines 1 in 100,000 people aged under 35 died suddenly. Something doesn't quite add up here in the numbers, considering so many have had the vaccine in this country. They need to conclusively prove the link, because people's brains and hearts go "pop" more regularly than we should be comfortable with.

A related video from that link: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/15788126/anti-vaxx-solicitor-died-covid-video-nothing-scared-of/

Lol. Easy game to play.
Dude, practically everybody on the planet is under constant digital surveillance now. Which is why everyone on the planet appears to be getting stacks of cheddar through their GoFundMes and there are millionaire lottery winners on every corner.

If you have to seek a rando article from months ago on the Internetz to dig up questions out of 4 billion+ injections, those are amazing odds.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Thank you for this live update from one proud black patriot from one county in the US. I'm sure she knows more than this woman: https://eu.floridatoday.com/story/n...s-covid-19-case-numbers-off-scale/5496007001/

575 per 100K, jesus... here we are at about 30.

Not sure what US hospitals are like but over here they are busy all year round, even before Covid. I remember some genius did that over here, they went to some empty parts of the hospital which were segregated or booked for appointments and took random photos of an empty car park or a corridor as evidence.

Please keep providing the laughs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 96)