Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (31 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
75% on which side? Because if it's this one....
Just this one. I think we’re at 65% of the total population has received their first dose, or 74% of the eligible 12+ population here, seeing as under-12 is not vaccine eligible. So not sure if the 75% is total population or 12+. It’s going to be about two months for the second doses to all be administered up to that 74%.

Looks like vaccine hesitancy south of the border is really high? You guys have kind of plateaued pretty hard in a lot of states?

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
You mean other than the passengers and flight crew punching each other out and threatening to take down planes as in the U.S. right now?

"Open Carry Airlines welcomes you to Texas! Please put your tray table in the upright position. Now is your final opportunity to please collect your remaining shell casings and mop up any remaining blood in your aisle. A flight attendant will make a final sweep of your carnage to assist you shortly before landing."

Last edited:

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Just this one. I think we’re at 65% of the total population has received their first dose, or 74% of the eligible 12+ population here, seeing as under-12 is not vaccine eligible. So not sure if the 75% is total population or 12+. It’s going to be about two months for the second doses to all be administered up to that 74%.

Looks like vaccine hesitancy south of the border is really high? You guys have kind of plateaued pretty hard in a lot of states?
yep, most of the people who will get vaccinated got vaccinated.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)