Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (121 Viewers)

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Just this one. I think we’re at 65% of the total population has received their first dose, or 74% of the eligible 12+ population here, seeing as under-12 is not vaccine eligible. So not sure if the 75% is total population or 12+. It’s going to be about two months for the second doses to all be administered up to that 74%.

Looks like vaccine hesitancy south of the border is really high? You guys have kind of plateaued pretty hard in a lot of states?
Pretty much. I think as a country we'll top out at around 55% or so. Of course some states will be higher than others though, and cities even more than that.

Buy on AliExpress.com

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
what’s stopping Jamal from stealing your keys
What's the point of stealing a random person's car keys? How do you know where he parked his car? If Jamal wants a car he just breaks into it and then it doesn't matter what key system you have. On the other hand if he steals your phone you're are instantly down two objects while I'm down one object.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I got my two doses but I heard there's a Kappa variant coming this fall so I've booked my appointment for a third.
Have you actually been fully vaccinated? Any side effects from that second dose?

- - - Updated - - -

I killed four moose after my second dose, welcome to evolution my brother

Stay away from our moose, gringo!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 118)