Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (49 Viewers)

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Just found out my roommate's Covid test came back negative. Kinda bummed, I was hoping I had been exposed and just didn't get sick.
At the end of April I did an antibody test and was hoping that I was already exposed but was negative. Now am just glad that I didn't get it and hopefully don't ever get it.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
It seems both my sisters are infected with covid19,but they didn't test her because she still could breath,even though she had every covid symptoms, meanwhile they tested some politicians whom admitted they didn't have any symptoms.

My older sister had some problems first 3/4 days , now it's been 15 days but she still can't smell , the younger one didn't have any problem,but she also still can't smell .

Me and my parents didn't have any symptoms, I'm kinda worried about my parents since both are diabetic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
It seems both my sisters are infected with covid19,but they didn't test her because she still could breath,even though she had every covid symptoms, meanwhile they tested some politicians whom admitted they didn't have any symptoms.

My older sister had some problems first 3/4 days , now it's been 15 days but she still can't smell , the younger one didn't have any problem,but she also still can't smell .

Me and my parents didn't have any symptoms, I'm kinda worried about my parents since both are diabetic.

Sorry to hear this :( If you are living together and it’s been 15 days, chances are it’s hopefully not Covid, or if it is, your parents have already been exposed but not gotten sick, which is a relief.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Sorry to hear this :( If you are living together and it’s been 15 days, chances are it’s hopefully not Covid, or if it is, your parents have already been exposed but not gotten sick, which is a relief.
Thank You !

Well we're sure it's covid,also friend of mine who was lucky enough to get tested had sams symptoms, both my sisters lost their taste , they cannot taste any food , also can't smell any parfume.

Anyway since it's been 15 days I hope my parents won't get infected,or like you said if they are/were infected but not gotten sick it's good news.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)