Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (27 Viewers)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Well, eventough that's true there are many patients I know (who as far as I knew were in decent health) are stil struggling 3 months after the infection and can barely walk for 15 min without feeling exhausted. So we might say dying sucks, but there's also quite the group (1000's in the NL) that are struggling with post-covid symptons for over 3 months now.
yeah, I worry about that a little as I have asthma. I haven’t had issues with it since my early 20s but respiratory sicknesses tend to do a number on me, same with my father who’s in his 60s

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I could swear it is was you who posted the blog piece claiming we should be celebrating rising Covid cases in Florida a couple weeks ago. ;)

- - - Updated - - -

That’s awful, dude. Condolences.
condolences for wut?

- - - Updated - - -

bro, you don’t remember that party we threw when Florida hit it big?
must have been good I don't remember a damn thing

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
If Vilnius can win awards branding itself as the G-Spot of Europe, it's about time for BC to proclaim itself the Glory Hole of the Americas.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Substantially over 150k by August 1st if the daily death toll keeps soaring. :scared:
and what’s the rate of births? I’m afraid due to the coronavirus we’re gonna have a lot more babies by the end of the year because everyone’s been couped up inside fucking like rabbits.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
and what’s the rate of births? I’m afraid due to the coronavirus we’re gonna have a lot more babies by the end of the year because everyone’s been couped up inside fucking like rabbits.
we should see what the margins are, then we can tell if we really should be worried. If there are 100k babies, that means we only lost like 50k people to covid, and that’s not much

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)