Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (131 Viewers)

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
i don't understand the issue here. If doctors don't need to physically be there then why put them at risk too? Anyone who can do the job remotely should do it remotely.

its unfortunate nurses have to be at risk but that isn't justification to throw other people in there who dont need to be.
You don’t think they’re needed at the moment? The place is about to explode and reach max capacity and when it does you don’t think they’ll need as many professionals who actually work at the damn hospital as they can hands on?

And yeah anyone who’s job doesn’t involve saving actual lives should work remotely, what the fuck are they gonna do on their Skypes?

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
No doctors present at today's coronavirus briefing, but plenty Trump-buddy CEOs hanging out there. The briefing quickly turned into a My Pillow infomercial. Tomorrow's WH briefing, on the other hand, will be brought to you by GM, makers of shitty cars and faulty ventilators that are otherwise very beautiful ...

- - - Updated - - -

"My Pillow" CEO, Mike Lindell, quickly went off script and didn't miss the chance to shill for jesus:

Last edited:

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
And if you thought Mike Lindell's presence at the WH briefing had anything to do with medical masks, well, I guess the joke's on you.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/03/30/trump-nudging-mypillow-lindell-run-office-156195

What a great opportunity this pandemic is for Lindell, so he could show up at the next Minny governor race as the savior of the people, with a bible in hand.

- - - Updated - - -

Shilling Jesus and the bible during coronavirus briefings. :rofl:

@pitbull and @AndreaCristiano would be proud :touched:
EUZCVm4U8AAiZOM?format=jpg&name=medium.jpg

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
It feels like we’re going to hit a Million cases by this weekend...

- - - Updated - - -

It’s all around me now, I might as well just go out there and get exposed and get it over with.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
And if you thought Mike Lindell's presence at the WH briefing had anything to do with medical masks, well, I guess the joke's on you.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/03/30/trump-nudging-mypillow-lindell-run-office-156195

What a great opportunity this pandemic is for Lindell, so he could show up at the next Minny governor race as the savior of the people, with a bible in hand.

- - - Updated - - -

EUZCVm4U8AAiZOM?format=jpg&name=medium.jpg
Your logic is impeccable. Unfortunately, while winning an argument against a smart person is hard, winning against an idiot is impossible.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Last edited:

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
maxresdefault.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Y=&key=bf2b20b012639fc49c2ea0ffc187db4c949b132b2656a73689b79cd4c14290e9.jpg

104717044-mypillow_2.jpg
Hey, in an ideal world, Mike Lindell could be my hero - a nice come-back story, self-made millionaire, who's looking to help his people in a crisis. At least, that's the story repubs will try to sell the voters.

But one cannot have the whole picture of what is going on here without knowing that Lindell campaigned for Trump, his company My Pillow landed on tough times namely during the Trump administration and now he is getting a free nation-wide commercial from Trump.

And once you factor in Trump pushing Lindell to run for governor of Minnesota, and quite likely looking to exploit the whole mask-making, American hero shtick for political purposes, you realize there are so many strings attached and so many special-interest serving agendas going on in the background, it's tragically comic.

As for those masks, republican propaganda will try to make it look like Lindell, like a true American hero, will be making them for free. In reality, this will be either a government-subsidized program (best-case scenario) or My Pillow will be allowed to sell them directly to the highest-bidding state/governor, as per the principles of a true free-market economy.
The point being, when all is said and done, Lindell won't be losing money, on the contrary, he will end up making quite a few dollars.

- - - Updated - - -

Et voila

- - - Updated - - -

It feels like we’re going to hit a Million cases by this weekend...

- - - Updated - - -

It’s all around me now, I might as well just go out there and get exposed and get it over with.
I am afraid we passed that threshold a long time ago, just in the US alone.
The official stats that we see are severely suppressed by the lack of widely available tests, as well as lack of tests that actually work.

Last edited:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Hey, in an ideal world, Mike Lindell could be my hero - a nice come-back story, self-made millionaire, who's looking to help his people in a crisis. At least, that's the story repubs will try to sell the voters.

But one cannot have the whole picture of what is going on here without knowing that Lindell campaigned for Trump, his company My Pillow landed on tough times namely during the Trump administration and now he is getting a free nation-wide commercial from Trump.

And once you factor in Trump pushing Lindell to run for governor of Minnesota, and quite likely looking to exploit the whole mask-making, American hero shtick for political purposes, you realize there are so many strings attached and so many special-interest serving agendas going on in the background, it's tragically comic.

As for those masks, republican propaganda will try to make it look like Lindell, like a true American hero, will be making them for free. In reality, this will be either a government-subsidized program (best-case scenario) or My Pillow will be allowed to sell them directly to the highest-bidding state/governor, as per the principles of a true free-market economy.
The point being, when all is said and done, Lindell won't be losing money, on the contrary, he will end up making quite a few dollars.

- - - Updated - - -

Et voila

- - - Updated - - -

I am afraid we passed that threshold a long time ago, just in the US alone.
The official stats that we see are severely suppressed by the lack of widely available tests, as well as lack of tests that actually work.
And then you have this:

https://www.mercurynews.com/2020/03...n-gov-says-supply-orders-are-being-cancelled/

Trump says states are responsible for their own medical equipment and supplies and the federal government shouldn’t be a supply chain, but now several governors over the past two weeks have come out and said the federal government has outbid them on medical supplies and/or caused their orders to be delayed or cancelled. Others have said that states are engaging in trying to outbid one another.

And people support and defend this admin that is causing people to die due to its pettiness, negligence, and misconduct. :sergio:

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Was notified my second cousin in Chicago has the virus, unfortunately he has an underlying condition (diabetes). Knew it would just be a matter of time. There has to be so many people in Detroit and Chicago that have the virus.
I'm sorry to hear that...

How old is your cousin and what type of diabetes does he have? (I'm asking because I'm diabetic too and I'm contemplating about to ask for sick leave from my job during this outbreak).

Jul 13, 2010
At first it was fine, but after 14 days I lose my bearings a little and take bad habits (I know myself if I have no goals I let myself go). I get up at 9:30 and it shifts me everything, I don't know what day of the week it is, and in the day when you get pissed off and you go around in circles in your apartment, the temptation to take a junk food and watch a movie is great for me.
It pisses me off I got into the habit of swimming 3 times a week, I miss it, and I will have to start all over again.
You can lose track of the day if you're not working that's for sure, but when I have outlook full of meetings on me, I can't ignore days haha.Yeah it's not easy to have a pool day during the quarantine, jogging will not replace that I guess

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
For those complaining about the US and Iran, spare a thought for the Indians. Police violently attacking people who are out and about - mainly the poor and homeless, migrants sprayed with disinfectants like dogs, poor and hungry people will die even before COVID reaches them. Its a crime in itself.

Jul 13, 2010
For those complaining about the US and Iran, spare a thought for the Indians. Police violently attacking people who are out and about - mainly the poor and homeless, migrants sprayed with disinfectants like dogs, poor and hungry people will die even before COVID reaches them. Its a crime in itself.
Man I read these posts about US and tweets on Trump and I have no clue wtf; Pillows and Jesuses and Bibles. Doesn't TRump have his own tread somewhere?

As you say, there are issues around the globe, but here pillows and bibles of the america are the topics

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 126)