Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (124 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Neglected the virus spred when it first arrived, silenced doctors, journalists and so who dared to speak about it because they were "disturbing public order" accoring to the Chinese regime. Now because of this the whole world is dealing with it.
So like I said... nothing the US hasn't done. :p

Yes, scientific findings need to be reproducible. That's part of science. No comment on rest.
Yep. Definitely part of science ... and integral at that.

I am not a fan of censorship, but I honestly think most of the lay public really shouldn't know what goes on inside the science sausage factory. It's a pandora's box. I am saying this having witnessed how many people now completely distrust science as a result of idiot newspapers and major media that cite one health study after another that alternate between telling us that coffee will kill us like an insecticide and then telling us coffee will make us live to 200.

If you don't understand how all studies are not alike, if you don't understand that because it's a published study it doesn't mean the conclusions are true, etc., you end up with a public that thinks scientists are either clueless or just playing dirty pool with the public over a hidden agenda. And then we end up with anti-science clowns in office like Trump and Bolsonaro. This is a net negative in my book, and I think responsible science reporting is essential. And that responsibility means not jumping on and spreading the first rumors of a promising research result. It just primes the public for all the wrong expectations.

The ethics of it want me to advocate transparency. But the end results have been miserable, counterproductive, and make me say close Pandora's box.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Are seriously playing china apologists here, the same china that refused to let foreign scientists in to check the virus as late as mid feb or even send dna mapping of it? As for the WHO, to show you how china cucked they are, the call Taiwan Taipei just like the CCP mongrels.
Too easy for them. just have their western based sympathizers/ agents cry racism and idiots here will unwittingly run with it. feminists are such tools

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
And how is it different from what other countries are doing minus the silencing of journalists. All of the other countries downplayed how serious it was at first.
whataboutism at it's finest right there

China is where it occured so of course should they take some responsibility i don't even see how it's up for debate

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Why ?

eating something you think its meat or chicken ... but it is a dogs, bats, ants who knows ... i dont know what they can fill the dish with over sauced taste.

china food is just garbage ... enjoy this if you want ...

4CA9920F-F991-47EF-889B-ABC17CED4769.jpeg

you want more of chinese food ??
Seems like you have quite an open mind especially about one of the oldest, deepest, diverse cuisine cultures in history.

I’d love to travel with you

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
:lol: hopefully he gets it and some of his followers see him for the con man he is. But then again that's expecting too much from people stupid enough to follow him in the first place.

A "violation of the separation between church and state" he says :sergoi:

It'd be great if they keep congregating, get the shit, leave the earth and help improve the human racer's gene pool

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 106)