Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (45 Viewers)

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Reputation is on the mud now....

before the outbreak is escalating as example in Britain many businesses are complaining about how corona makes people not eat in their restaurants ... in the long term, corona will be the reason to make any chinese outlet a disease source and no one will risk his life ....

last point, why we should trust chinese making food for us .... and we know their manufactured products are already garbage .... the food will not be different ...
They don't serve bat and pangolin in your local Chinese restaurant.

- - - Updated - - -

Shocking!
Nevada brothels should file a similar suit if Nevada goes under a lockdown.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Not you. People who live in America and didn't take advantage of our awesome gun laws until the pandemic.
I suppose the inherent problem there is that while you are busy picking off the gun free innocents, someone with a lot more firepower will come along and relieve you of your spoils and possibly much more. :snoop:

- - - Updated - - -

I love exotic cuisine, and I've tried eating fried water beetles, but a big fuck no to bats. Bats, rats, and scorpions are a no go.

I do like eel and sea urchin though.
I always thought it was fucked up as a kid that people just crack open sea urchins and eat their ovaries, discarding the rest... but sea urchin ovaries actually taste pretty good if you can get over the odd texture and the fact you are eating some random spiky sea critter’s ovaries. I’ve done some free diving for them here for my Korean aunt.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I suppose the inherent problem there is that while you are busy picking off the gun free innocents, someone with a lot more firepower will come along and relieve you of your spoils and possibly much more. :snoop:

- - - Updated - - -

I always thought it was fucked up as a kid that people just crack open sea urchins and eat their ovaries, discarding the rest... but sea urchin ovaries actually taste pretty good if you can get over the odd texture and the fact you are eating some random spiky sea critter’s ovaries. I’ve done some free diving for them here for my Korean aunt.
The first time I ate urchins I was like wtf is this shit. Horse sashimi and ostrich meat are also great. Tbh, if I had to rate my favorite types of meat/protein, I'm still quite a traditionalist:

1.) Beef
2.) Fish
3.) Lamb
4.) Pork
5.) Turkey
6.) Chicken and Duck

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Just the person you'd like to lead you in a war

- - - Updated - - -

Some stats showing up here in Canada now.

30% of those hospitalized are under 40 @CrimsonianKing

7% of cases require hospitalization, 3% are critically ill, and 1% die thus far.
In NY 13% of positive cases had to be hospitalized, which probably means the actual positive number is double of what's reported so far.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Just the person you'd like to lead you in a war

- - - Updated - - -

In NY 13% of positive cases had to be hospitalized, which probably means the actual positive number is double of what's reported so far.
Yeah. I would imagine the hospitalization/critically ill numbers would be hugely affected by nature of the population being infected, and how good a job a society does of protecting those most vulnerable from contact.

We’ve done 185,000ish tests here in Canada so far. About 0.5% of our entire population.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)