Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (131 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Why ?

eating something you think its meat or chicken ... but it is a dogs, bats, ants who knows ... i dont know what they can fill the dish with over sauced taste.

china food is just garbage ... enjoy this if you want ...

4CA9920F-F991-47EF-889B-ABC17CED4769.jpeg

you want more of chinese food ??
I mean that first video is a girl eating seafood, all of which tastes delicious.

the second picture is dogs but I guarantee you Chinese places where you live aren’t cooking dogs. They’re more expensive than chicken or beef

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
I’m saying that any publication that leads with might / could / may be with its news headlines is no better than Trump peddling mythical cures. I get that people need a dose of positive news to balance out the deathwatch out there. But there’s a statistical problem known as “peeking”, and ironically it also applies to the randomized control trials behind vaccines and other medical research. Proof isn’t proof until it’s proven. Until then people are peddling in myths and rumors.

Encroaching is having an even greater impact than wet markets. Wet markets are relatively rare. Encroachment is ubiquitous. Humans are coexisting with wild animals as we take over their habitats.

The problem with these end-of-days-inspiring events is you get every would be quasi-religious nut job cult worshipper coming out of the woodwork with their pet prophecies. “This wouldn’t have happened if humans were more vegan.” “This is the result of the Chinese wet markets.” All that mystical cult crap suddenly loses its prophetic punch when you suddenly point out billions of people all over the world are causing massive human-to-wild-animal proximities. Pet obsessions be damned. It’s always “them” and their “bad practices” at fault. It’s never us.
Lol. I'm not sure what you're going on about. The newsletter from a scientist citing scientific papers talks about what's being worked on, at what stage, clearly states randomized controlled trials are needed, and says nothing about proof of a fix.

No further comment on encroaching vs wet markets.

Hope you're having a better day today.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Why ?

eating something you think its meat or chicken ... but it is a dogs, bats, ants who knows ... i dont know what they can fill the dish with over sauced taste.

So let me get this straight... You think that in Canada or other first world nations when someone orders a Chinese dish that says chicken, beef, etc, there’s a good chance it is actually bat, ant, dog, or some other random creature? :shifty:

Last edited:

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
I mean that first video is a girl eating seafood, all of which tastes delicious.

the second picture is dogs but I guarantee you Chinese places where you live aren’t cooking dogs. They’re more expensive than chicken or beef
I heard dogmeat is very flavorful, cats not as much.

- - - Updated - - -

Far rights now think fauci teamed up with hildabeast to bring Trump down

Perhaps @lgorTudor can fill us in more on that

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Why ?

What did you mean by "their food business will shut down all around the world"?

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
@pavluska

What’s going on in Tennessee? Health care workers being told to wear diapers on their faces? :shifty:

https://www.newschannel5.com/news/n...ic-grocery-bags-to-protect-healthcare-workers
Saw that about diapers, guess they anticipate running out of supplies soon like everywhere else. Still plenty of hospital beds left.

After last weekend when stage 4 state of emergency (don't know what that means...stage 3 is also emergency) and drive curfew after 6pm was called, there was a sharp decline in rate of increase for a few days. Then, huge increase last few days. Wonder if Trump's Easter speech had anything to do with it.

- - - Updated - - -

I've eaten so much chinese food over the years :scared:
Explains the rapid deterioration

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Why ?

even watching this make me sick And this is how the Covid 19 outbreak started.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I've eaten so much chinese food over the years :scared:
Those sweet and sour chicken balls, and the sweet and sour pork that everyone likes, these are actually a mix of meat from bats, dogs, rats, skunks and whatever other animals they can get their hands on. I bet they even use roadkill.

- - - Updated - - -

Saw that about diapers, guess they anticipate running out of supplies soon like everywhere else. Still plenty of hospital beds left.

After last weekend when stage 4 state of emergency (don't know what that means...stage 3 is also emergency) and drive curfew after 6pm was called, there was a sharp decline in rate of increase for a few days. Then, huge increase last few days. Wonder if Trump's Easter speech had anything to do with it.

- - - Updated - - -

Explains the rapid deterioration
Hopefully some of these plants talking about switching to manufacture hospital protective gear get producing soon. Sad state of affairs right now in so many places. I know Bauer hockey here for example is already manufacturing medical visors.

If Trump promotes opening things up for mass gatherings of people at Easter, that would be just so far beyond the pale. It would be nice if a president could be impeached and imprisoned for endangering the lives of and causing the deaths of so many for such a frivolous reason.

Last edited:

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
So let me get this straight... You think that in Canada or other first world nations when someone orders a Chinese dish that says chicken, beef, etc, there’s a good chance it is actually bat, ant, dog, or some other random creature? :shifty:
Idk about first world countries but here, yeah. And I'm pretty sure I bit into something that wasnt what i ordered a few months ago in st. Lucia

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Those sweet and sour chicken balls, and the sweet and sour pork that everyone likes, these are actually a mix of meat from bats, dogs, rats, skunks and whatever other animals they can get their hands on. I bet they even use roadkill.

- - - Updated - - -

Hopefully some of these plants talking about switching to manufacture hospital protective gear get producing soon. Sad state of affairs right now in so many places. I know Bauer hockey here for example is already manufacturing medical visors.

If Trump promotes opening things up for mass gatherings of people at Easter, that would be just so far beyond the pale. It would be nice if a president could be impeached and imprisoned for endangering the lives of and causing the deaths of so many for such a frivolous reason.
He won't. That was just talk for stocks and businesses and might have had something to do with playing to his base. And that's the problem... it influenced a lot of morons who aren't taking proper precautions.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
What did you mean by "their food business will shut down all around the world"?
Reputation is on the mud now....

before the outbreak is escalating as example in Britain many businesses are complaining about how corona makes people not eat in their restaurants ... in the long term, corona will be the reason to make any chinese outlet a disease source and no one will risk his life ....

last point, why we should trust chinese making food for us .... and we know their manufactured products are already garbage .... the food will not be different ...

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Yeah why not, its just an over sauced food cover a meat you dont know from where it come from ....

and why you trust them ... if they dont care about themselves.... they will care about you !!!

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
These disgusting eating habits are not just restricted to China though. Even neighboring east Asian countries like Indonesia are eating bats, rats, dogs etc and have been doing so for hundreds of years. How come they don't contract those deadly viruses ?

Look at this :

Utterly disgusting ffs. This American guy even sat down with a bunch of Indonesians and ate bat soup with them. The lengths some people go to create 'content'...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 111)