Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (56 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
We have plenty of young people in intensive care too. But that's because 65+ people are forbidden to go outside. Still, when deaths happen it's usually old people.

Young people can catch it and they can end up with respirators. But it's high odds they are getting out recovered. It's like 99.5% of them going out like nothing happened. But sure, that minority could indeed die.
True. But the majority of those young people who end up in critical condition on a ventilator and surviving have severe lung damage. There have been a bunch of articles about this, and no one knows yet the long-term consequences of that lung damage to young people.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
True. But the majority of those young people who end up in critical condition on a ventilator and surviving have severe lung damage. There have been a bunch of articles about this, and no one knows yet the long-term consequences of that lung damage to young people.
Oh yes, there's that. I forgot to mention, I heard about it today as well. We had one grandma 92yo I think and some grandpa 80yo who were infected. When they came to hospital they had great results of their overall conditions. Covid literally devastated their lungs after 5 days, it looked like it was burned. They died. There was also one 35yo with the same thing, both lungs destroyed after a couple of days who was placed on a respirator. Now he was taken off from it after like two weeks and he's recovering, but it was critical and yeah, who knows what the consequences are but I doubt he'll function like he did before.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Meh. Kinda silly to say it was China's poison and their profit. It's also silly to think it's a huge profit for China. 450 million for them, or pretty much majority of the countries, is close to nothing.

If anything, they should be grateful they were able to buy so many respirators in the first place. Day by day it's harder to buy even 50. It's just a profit and they needed the goods. It's not like they were selling respirators for 5 million euros.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Meh. Kinda silly to say it was China's poison and their profit. It's also silly to think it's a huge profit for China. 450 million for them, or pretty much majority of the countries, is close to nothing.

If anything, they should be grateful they were able to buy so many respirators in the first place. Day by day it's harder to buy even 50. It's just a profit and they needed the goods. It's not like they were selling respirators for 5 million euros.
lol it is their poison (which they hid for a long ass time) and now they are profiting from it.

and that's only 450 mill from one country, you can bet they're peddling their cheap bullshit everywhere else.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Mainly affects the elderly, immunocompromised and those with morbidities in terms of death. But in terms of hospitalization, far from truth. Weird to call it "old people disease" based on that esp when you depend on instruments that will be more and more in short supply and with potential long term heart related side effects too from drugs if it gets to that stage.

After conservative politicians' suicidal arguments earlier this week, this notion must have spread from the QAnon 4chan circles. Guess they're looking forward to a fun time in hospital.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
what do you mean, who? it literally came from china, from their wet markets where similar viruses have jumped to humans in the past and will most likely continue to do so because their govt wants people to eat urine soaked bats and rats. the virus is 100% the responsibility of the chinese government, plus not to meniton they tried to hide this and even arresting the doctor who brought it up.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
They're doing their jobs. idk if I'd call them clowns. Unscrupulous maybe. The cult members who defend him at all costs because they actually believe in him are the real clowns.
I mean people like Ingraham, Pirro, Hannity, Dobbs come across as total cult members.

It’s just very entertaining to hear them panicking about Ebola, which was never a real danger in America given its nature... and then talking about how Covid-19 isn’t a big deal while it’s infecting hundreds of thousands around the world and killing tens of thousands, no one should panic, and Trump is doing an extraordinary job.
:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

i watched that and now i have cancer. thanks obama
It’s Barack Ebola thank you very much. :lol3:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)