Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (40 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Is there any debate that this started in China?
what do you mean, who? it literally came from china, from their wet markets where similar viruses have jumped to humans in the past and will most likely continue to do so because their govt wants people to eat urine soaked bats and rats. the virus is 100% the responsibility of the chinese government, plus not to meniton they tried to hide this and even arresting the doctor who brought it up.
It came from China but dunno how it's possible to say it's their poison because they sounds like they made it on purpose and I wouldn't say that's a reliable thing to say. But if it came from China? Yeah. Are they fucked up for eating bats and skinned dogs? Yeah, that's totally insane. However, China is not the only place that has those crazy markets from what I know. I heard some on some documentary how there are plenty of those even outside of China. It's just that population is higher over there hence higher chances of seeing that shit happen. But I surely wouldn't rule out Africa and some other places as well. I think China banned it but it instantly went online lol.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
It came from China but dunno how it's possible to say it's their poison because they sounds like they made it on purpose and I wouldn't say that's a reliable thing to say. But if it came from China? Yeah. Are they fucked up for eating bats and skinned dogs? Yeah, that's totally insane. However, China is not the only place that has those crazy markets from what I know. I heard some on some documentary how there are plenty of those even outside of China. It's just that population is higher over there hence higher chances of seeing that shit happen. But I surely wouldn't rule out Africa and some other places as well. I think China banned it but it instantly went online lol.
they didn't make it on purpose but they have a history of pandemics coming from those and still don't stop it. they also tried to hide the outbreak. that's enough to hold them responsible for it imo.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
they didn't make it on purpose but they have a history of pandemics coming from those and still don't stop it. they also tried to hide the outbreak. that's enough to hold them responsible for it imo.
Did they? That I did not know.

As for pandemics, yeah, throughout the history it's usually only viruses that come from Asia.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
What online? There's a wet market literally outside the wuhan lab. I have a feeling you have had little interaction with people from china or are aware of just how unscrupulous the PRC is.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
What online? There's a wet market literally outside the wuhan lab. I have a feeling you have had little interaction with people from china or are aware of just how unscrupulous the PRC is.
No, I read some news they banned the markets after this outbreak. I know about it for years, dunno if the news are true. After that ban I saw markets move online.

Might be all false, dunno.

But no, I don't know anybody from China. I only know some who studied there years ago.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
The goal normal govts, based on models and consensus among experts, have is a series of small waves under the healthcare cap.

In a dynamic fashion where you let those recovered get back into workforce and isolate the vulnerable and make changes each time next wave hits or goes down rather than same rules for everyone every time.

To anyone with any common sense, that's the best case and sustainable scenario in terms of healthcare and $ (what a novel thought that these two are interconnected esp in a pandemic and crisis would be worse). Those being greedy and callously selfish are also too dumb to have a longer term outlook.
Our dumbass Australia government is following this pattern. Economy before the health of the people. Conservative cunts.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I used to drive by this plant all the time and didn't know it was sold, so there. :D

Obviously he's trying to strong arm GM into getting shit done.

He might want to actually get the twitter handle right, though.

- - - Updated - - -

A month ago, he said that we don't really need the ventilators. Now, a month later, he is screaming on Twitter at companies who were already making ventilators, that they are not making them fast enough.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
No, I read some news they banned the markets after this outbreak. I know about it for years, dunno if the news are true. After that ban I saw markets move online.

But no, I don't know anybody from China. I only know some who studied there years ago.
They are a very different culture, especially after the cultural revolution. And the PRC is a gangrenous pestilence that needs to be addressed sooner rather than later.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013

They banned wet markets after SARS too but reopened again. Finger should def be pointed at Chinese govt now. Even more so if they're already allowing it to happen online (black mkt or not) when they control every aspect of Chinese lives.

Ebola came from bats too, but bush meat is eaten for survival reasons. Wildlife in China is eaten by the rich and middle class. Most of these diseases have come from China and they've done nothing about it, and it's time others put pressure and do something about it too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)