[Coppa Italia Semifinali Round 2] Juventus 0-0 Inter [February 9th, 2021] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Ok so coppa italia has not been cared about for a long time...happy with the performance but would rather be kicked out of this and sitting closer to the top of the table in a serie A. Im sure conte has that same thought process.

Nonetheless...the improvements over the last handful of games is what is important. I feel the team is really starting to gel.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
60902_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&ccb=3&_nc_sid=dbeb18&_nc_ohc=R9iYMG9dSgQAX-eM7eH&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr1-2.jpg

I MEAN REALLYYYYYYYYYYYYYY hahahahahahahahaha Lautaro has to be the most overrated striker in the league.

- - - Updated - - -

most possibly just a fuckup in the broadcast. it was a mess all night
i had the same on BT sport, there was a lovely moment when Cunte was close to tears and the picture fucked up.

- - - Updated - - -

But I thought Demiral wants out?
I never said that, I said there was some displeasure from the management over his behavior. What that incident was about exactly nobody knows or whether that has actually been resolved.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Apart from Lautaro miss I dont think Inter had real chances to score as we blocked everything.
We even had 2 or 3 chances Ronaldo missed.

We need to work on those gifts we are giving and we must finish off our opponents when we counter.
The decisions are not good

Mck is just phenomenal! The other midfielders should just imitate what he is doing. I hope we get a great midfielder to help him.

As for Kulu - He got the Brozovic mission again and I think he did well although he can certainly improve.

A.S Its like someone took his powers - Could play much better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)