[Coppa Italia Semifinali Round 2] Juventus 0-0 Inter [February 9th, 2021] (3 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Watching the game just felt like deja vu from the standpoint of being a conte team on we were on the other side. The benfica and Copenhagen games spring to mind.
Wonderful to see Conte hasn’t evolved at all for knockout games and it explains his continued failure in tournaments.

Loved the fact we put so many bodies on the line to block anything they created. Seemed so composed defending in the box and their only threat was to hit on the break with Hakimi and lukaku down their left.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
The only thing missing was putting on Lichtsteiner for five minutes. He would have loved this, the kind of game he was born to play. Danilo had another excellent game though so I am not taking anything away from him.
On another day I think we could have been stronger offensively too. Berna is Berna, so not touching that. But Cuadrado on another day would create more. That is not to say he was poor, just a bit off from his usual standard.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
we didnt play so bad , we saved our efforts to more important games and we still progressed to the final , didn't concede and dint lose
Defending was old school Juve otherwise the turnovers and silly schoolboy mistakes were plenty. Not that am complaining as eliminating Inter this way is even sweeter.

BiancoEg

Aug 22, 2020
Defending was old school Juve otherwise the turnovers and silly schoolboy mistakes were plenty. Not that am complaining as eliminating Inter this way is even sweeter.
I agree after all we have some useless players in the team which makes it even better playing like this when you have 2-3 players in your starting line up who kept giving them the ball back

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Almost perfect defensive game.
We did what we had to and fucked them up.

Best from fif

"Out of coppa Italia, broke, and can barely pay wages.....Pazza inter"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)