[Coppa Italia Semifinali Round 2] Juventus 0-0 Inter [February 9th, 2021] (6 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Some rotation needed.
And play on the counter . Conte needs to attack and he sucks at setting his team to do that.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Literally 10 of our players are one yellow from suspension. We need to be smart in this one.

singus

Sep 22, 2020
Literally 10 of our players are one yellow from suspension. We need to be smart in this one.
I dont think we can afford to be cautious in this encounter. It will be a tricky game. Inter is the strongest team out there, it will be harder beating them with 1 goal lead and a second string team, than beating whoever waits in the final with 2-3 suspensions.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
I dont think we can afford to be cautious in this encounter. It will be a tricky game. Inter is the strongest team out there, it will be harder beating them with 1 goal lead and a second string team, than beating whoever waits in the final with 2-3 suspensions.
We are favourites to win this game

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Depends on the suspensions but I do agree.
A.Sandro must play while MDL Demiral should start this one as I dont think Chiellini can play so much at his age.
Arthur is the one who knows how to distribute so he is a must. Bentancur - Is he available?
Is Ronaldo one card away?

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
underlined are out of the final if they get a yellow

+ sandro, chiesa, cr and rabiot too

berna is expendable, i bet pirlo considers demiral expendable too. arthur can probably manage a match without yellow. morata, benta and de ligt should start on the bench
Aren't yellow cards wiped out in this competition half of our team might miss the final

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)