[Coppa Italia Semifinali Round 2] Juventus 0-0 Inter [February 9th, 2021] (5 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
Great thing about the result was that only Alex Sandro is unavailable for the final due to yellow cards, and tbh, he hasn't been that essential to us. Was certain that Demiral or Bentancur would get carded but they managed to keep their heads cool.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Great result with minimum effort. Only Sandro suspended for the final.

It's always such a pleasure to see Inter Merda on their knees. Hopefully we will win Scudetto also.

Well done.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
The first leg was better in attacking sense, but this one Inter could played 180 minutes and they wouldnt scored. Also mainly like it because of the continuity, it wasnt a fluke result first leg, Pirlo has done his home work from the trashing in league and has managed to organise and stabilize the team.
Music to my ears.

He-Man

Mar 1, 2013
Marotta feeling like ,, shieeeet, this is mission impossible and i am bit like Ethan Hant, but ... fuck it one more year.... i can handle for 8 mln net salary :) ''

inter will go down in next 2y. Back to cave.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
It has to be mentioned that the last night referee was at the top of his job. He was perfect and i feel that that should be mentioned. That Martinez's dive wasnt even a dive from him, he didnt even appeal for a penalty, he was just in pain because he hit Bernardeschis leg with the tip of his foot and anyone who has ever played football knows how painful that can be. Im actually recovering from an injury like that. An oposing player had the ball, i went to make a challenge, as he was trying to make a pass, i blocked with my foot and he hit my big toe on my foot and my toe just went numb. It hurts every day for the last 10 days and im pretty sure i have a contusion.

My point is, there were several ocassions where the referee could have fallen under the pressure inter players and management were making, but he didnt. 10/10 for the referee.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw to have someone like Lukaku in your team and still insist on every corner being short, you need to be a special kind of idiot.
Just like having De Ligt and CR7 in your squad and do the same thing?

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
I agree. 10/10 for the ref. Cunte should shut the fuck up about the ref and stick his middle finger up his own ass. Seriously hope inter lose against Lazio and then draw vs Milan... We should continue to win all our matches and surpass these cunts in the next weeks

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Hopefully any animosity doesn’t continue as we shouldn’t try to give them any extra incentive for the league.
Just allow the cunts to resume normality of bottling another big opportunity.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)