[Coppa Italia] Roma 1-0 JUVENTUS (Jan. 21st 2014) (6 Viewers)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Last time I was confident of a big score for us
This time I think it`ll be different. It will end in ET or even Penalties IMO

Scuba51

Aug 9, 2007
I was just about to post the same :shocked: I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw it

Thought the acid had come back to haunt me again
It said it was new for Sky sports, rather than a one off, will they show more Coppa games?

I'm just amazed Sky are acknowledging Italian football exists.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
It said it was new for Sky sports, rather than a one off, will they show more Coppa games?

I'm just amazed Sky are acknowledging Italian football exists.
Fills a spot for them I guess, probably a cheap investment too considering nobody else picked up the rights over here to show the Coppa games.

Still in shock nonetheless, will be interesting to see who commentates on the games, will there be any pre and post match punditry?

Scuba51

Aug 9, 2007
Fills a spot for them I guess, probably a cheap investment too considering nobody else picked up the rights over here to show the Coppa games.

Still in shock nonetheless, will be interesting to see who commentates on the games, will there be any pre and post match punditry?
As little as possible most likely, programme starts at half 7 and finishes at 9.45, so a 15minute build up and a couple of minute at the end.

There's also 2 other games (man city- west ham/ espanyol- Real Madrid) on at Sky Sports 1 and 2 at the same time, so it won't be one of their better commentators or pundits.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
As little as possible most likely, programme starts at half 7 and finishes at 9.45, so a 15minute build up and a couple of minute at the end.

There's also 2 other games (man city- west ham/ espanyol- Real Madrid) on at Sky Sports 1 and 2 at the same time, so it won't be one of their better commentators or pundits.
Still a lot better then having to find some shitty stream at least. So glad Sky decided to give me the sports package for one month, and then forgot to switch it off when that month ended :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)