[Coppa Italia] Roma 1-0 JUVENTUS (Jan. 21st 2014) (3 Viewers)

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I think countdown time is broken

2:45pm game, but says 6:45am here. impossibru

- - - Updated - - -

pretty odd time for a game too.

@Mark are you sure 2:45pm?

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
This one would not be a easy win.It would be a war on the field because they desperately want revenge about Turin match humiliation.So they will play with they best 11.Also Garcia rested yesterday few players.That was not for occasion but for the match with us.Remember that.It will be very,very tough match.
I think that we also have another problem which is Conte's obssesion to play with Storari and with mixed team on games in Coppa.We must put our best 11 available otherwise we will lose.And also there will be 60.000 freaked fans who will constantly insult us.So no Storari(although I love him) no Padoin ,no Quag .but our best 11.Chiello is suspended for Lazio so he must play.If we want to lift the Coppa this year we must play Roma with our best team.No less.But Conte will play Storari and maybe Padoin ......

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Garcia is no Italian so I think he won't use bench players. He'll probably adjust tactics and change a couple of players comapring to the trashing in Turin but I think he'll take it seriously.

I just hope we don't go too deep. It causes a lot of unnecessary situations and problems.
Winning the Coppa and finishing second for Roma would be greeted with scenes reminiscent of Julius Caesar returning from Alesia.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
This is going to be an interesting match, on one side you could say Roma will approach differently to it after the huimiliation in Turin, and will not risk as much as they did in our home, where we almost played with them and their intentions, letting them believe they had us dominated, when in fact it was just the way Antonio planned the game.

But in the other side, they'll be in their home, with their fans, and will want to take revenge for what happened a few weeks ago, so I can't see them giving us the initiative, their defense has never been under the preassure we would cause them, so it could be very risky for them, and also for us just because of the counters.

Niku

Jan 14, 2014
Garcia is no Italian so I think he won't use bench players. He'll probably adjust tactics and change a couple of players comapring to the trashing in Turin but I think he'll take it seriously.

I just hope we don't go too deep. It causes a lot of unnecessary situations and problems.
This.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)