[Coppa Italia] Roma 1-0 JUVENTUS (Jan. 21st 2014) (9 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Looking forward to seeing vuci-Quags again

- - - Updated - - -

GdS is saying
Storari
Caceres-Bonucci-Chiellini
Isla-Pogba-Pirlo-Marchisio-Peluso
Vucinic-Quagliarella
Well, our "2nd team" doesnt look half bad,let me remind you.

We have pogs, Pirlo, quags vooch bon cheesio and chiello. We have no excuses really. We need to go for the win.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
i would mix up the team but not too much... something like this maybe?

GK storari (he always plays in coppa)

CB caceres ogbonna chiellini (1 starter is enough and since giorgio is suspended for lazio he should play)

CM pogba/vidal pirlo marchisio (one of pogba/vidal should take a rest because they play like every game for us)

WB isla asamoah (isla can shout down his side in defense and i think we dont need anything more in this game, maybe we could also field peluso but hes too slow for roma counter attacks and we cant play all bench players in this game cuz we want to proceed..)

FW vucinic quagliarella (10-14 are playing too much and both need a rest, and they can always come of the bench if things go wrong... but im sure those 2 can handle it themselves....)

so thats it. 5/6 starters and 5/6 bench players... i dont think roma will play their strongest team either cuz they have a short bench and need their best players for the serie a if they want a CL spot..

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Looking forward to seeing vuci-Quags again

- - - Updated - - -

GdS is saying
Storari
Isla-Pogba-Pirlo-Marchisio-Peluso
Vucinic-Quagliarella
Not bad. Wish Ogbonna could get some minutes but oh well.

That team is more than capable with coming out with a win against Roma.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
gds is wrong...

storari
caceres-ogbonna-chiellini
isla-pogba/vidal-pirlo-marchisio-asamoah
vucinic-quagliarella/giovinco

bonucci shouldnt play because ogbonna should play this game and the lazio game before he get benched again for a month...

JuveSardu

Nov 27, 2013
gds is wrong...

storari
caceres-ogbonna-chiellini
isla-pogba/vidal-pirlo-marchisio-asamoah
vucinic-quagliarella/giovinco

bonucci shouldnt play because ogbonna should play this game and the lazio game before he get benched again for a month...
Bonucci was rested vs samp so he should play

- - - Updated - - -

That makes me worried
Why would this lineup possibly make you worried?

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Latest on the lineup:
Storari
Isla-Vidal-Pirlo-Marchisio-Peluso
Gio-Quagliarella

Buffon,Licht,Asa,Pogba,Barza,Tevez and Llorente rested.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Latest on the lineup:
Storari
Isla-Vidal-Pirlo-Marchisio-Peluso
Gio-Quagliarella

Buffon,Licht,Asa,Pogba,Barza,Tevez and Llorente rested.
I dont like this line up.This is too much gambling like we did before two years in extra time with Milan.Roma is playing their best 11 .Even more,Garcia rested Toti and few other players at Saturday for this game.So,in my opinion we must start with our best 11.Otherwise it would be a big,big gambling an no one knows how will that end.Just have in mind that they will be supported by 50-60000 fans.Garcia knows that the Coppa is the only real title that they can won this year so he will push with his best players.I am not satisfied with the line up.I am not saying that this a weak line up but maybe is not so strong to defeat hunger Roma.No matter what some members say that this will be one very easy match.He can play Storari in some other games.Resting Lich.,Asamoah is pissing me off.We will be in trouble.Hopefully that we will get out of that.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
It is almost certain that we will swap Mirko with Guarin.Mirko left Vinovo today in order to negotiate the terms with Inter.Fuck.Guarin is a fine player the only one I admire from Inter ,very good player but I like Mirko a lot.Someone will say that he is lazy or so but he scored decisive goals for us and made some essential passes.Freddy is brilliant but again I like Mirko a lot.Pity.I know that Marotta knows what he is doing but Mirko should stay with us.Thats football....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)