Coppa Italia: Napoli vs Juventus [08-27-2006] (3 Viewers)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Juve-Skopje said:
Exist big interest for this match in football audience.
Need to be whait to see whom Tv channel will broadcasting this classic
thanks Yoda, you really put my mind at ease
so guys if you need to know what game will be on, do what sammy l. says....

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
mark77 said:
RAI International BETTER show this game. :(

:faq2: :faq2: :faq2: :faq2: :faq2: :faq2: :faq2: :faq2:

I talked to my "friend" at RAI today, and she says this game will NOT be broadcast....

she also said that she doubts any Juve games in Serie B will be shown this season as well...

she was, however, very happy to inform me that they will show the Supercoppa game on Saturday with Inter:( and Roma

we HAVE to get back into Serie A, or many of us will not see any Juve games this season

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Vinman said:

I talked to my "friend" at RAI today, and she says this game will NOT be broadcast....

she also said that she doubts and Juve games in Serie B will be shown this season as well...

she was, however, very happy to inform me that they will show the Supercoppa game on Saturday with Inter:( and Roma

we HAVE to get back into Serie A, or many of us will not see any Juve games this season
They showed Coppa Italia last year and they even showed SERIE C games with Napoli. BS!!! Fuck RAI and TLN. I taking these channels off. Call that whore back and tell her that they'll lose MANY MANY viewers.

Beach Volley rules. :rolleyes:

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Vinman said:

she also said that she doubts any Juve games in Serie B will be shown this season as well...

Get an Arab dish with Al Jazeera Sports on it or, you have to find the right guy and get it illegally

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
i didn't now where to post but watching the Champions league draw today was very hard for me. i just kept waiting for them to call Juve name in one of the group even though i knew that we aren't in it but i kept kidding myself. Champions league without Juve doesn't have any taste. :(

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
mark77 said:
We would have still got Bayern. :boring: :D
I thought the same, btw I even forgot that it was the draw today. what a boring CL season.

Mourinho said today, why the hell is Inter top seeded, champions of what are they.. forza mourinho

OP
Elvin

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
  • Thread Starter #55
    Paolo Sosa said:
    i didn't now where to post but watching the Champions league draw today was very hard for me. i just kept waiting for them to call Juve name in one of the group even though i knew that we aren't in it but i kept kidding myself. Champions league without Juve doesn't have any taste. :(
    Hey cheer up, bro.

Remember what Neddy says: "Serie B is our Champions League now" :agree:

See he doesn't mind the tournament... as long as it's Juve :)

ALEX ULTRA

Apr 13, 2006
    does anyone know if the game will be on radio or on the internet or just like last game we have 2 rely on juve.com......tln and rai blows without juve games!!!!!!

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    ALEX ULTRA said:
    does anyone know if the game will be on radio or on the internet or just like last game we have 2 rely on juve.com......tln and rai blows without juve games!!!!!!
    TLN and RAI are nothing without Juve. That's why you saw Juve almost every week. Even GolTV needs Juve but for some reason they won't buy the rights. I guess we won't have that problem when TAR brings justice once and for all. :p

I might have a radio link soon.

ALEX ULTRA

Apr 13, 2006
    mark77 said:
    TLN and RAI are nothing without Juve. That's why you saw Juve almost every week. Even GolTV needs Juve but for some reason they won't buy the rights. I guess we won't have that problem when TAR brings justice once and for all. :p

I might have a radio link soon.

i cant belive it, our only hope is if TAR lets juve back in serie a .....hey you wouldent happen to have juventus ch?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)