Coppa Italia: Napoli vs Juventus [08-27-2006] (5 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Don Bes said:
damn, i wanted to play the known teams much later
well we have parma if we beat napoli.

in football there are no easy games, and its a good test for us to play the better sides, we are juve, we shud be able to handle bigger sides, just remember where we have been playing for about a century?

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
woooww a classic game already.Lets hope Rai International show this one.

Very tough game,Napoli are a hard team and we play them on their ground.
I hope the players would be fit to play and almost a 100%

forzaa juvee

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
should be tough esp on their ground but all our big guns should be fit to start.

what is the latest news on palladino will he be sold and tudour is he still in deschamps plans

ramzax

Jan 10, 2003
this promises to be a hell of a clash esp. at Stadio San Paolo.
i'm sure it will be a full house.
hope it will be broadcasted
Forza Juve

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

napoli are gonna play like their on speed this game. this is gonna be really, really tough. jam packed stadium to be expected imo.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Mark did u check if Rai International r going to broadcast the game ?

i hope so, last season they broadcasted napoli's play-off so mybe they would broadcast this one.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
sateeh said:
Mark did u check if Rai International r going to broadcast the game ?

i hope so, last season they broadcasted napoli's play-off so mybe they would broadcast this one.
nothing yet.

It's gonna be a tough game with most of the 80.000 supporters cheering for Napoli.

Juve-Skopje

Aug 13, 2006
The rights tv and Sky? I prefer not to speak of, poichè we are to the eve of important assemblies a lot. In Alloy we will find again 30 August and we will face various speeches. L´eventuale Naples-Juventus di Coppa Italy in tv? I do not know it, c´è one situation much confusing. Giglio? E´ returned to Naples poichè the Gallipoli, after to have found l´accordo with the society and the soccer player, has changed the papers in table. Giglio is a lot demanded and not there will be problems to arrange it elsewhere. Romito? There are various demands for he; we are estimating, with to the soccer player, the best solution”.
(Antonio petrazzuolo)

Date: 22 tuesdays Agosto 2006
Source: Naples Magazine

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Difficult one to call but I think we will edge it seeing as Napoli will be looking to avenge the Birra Morretti defeat and we have a few quality players back. Our fitness is also improving day by day (hopefully)..

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
how come all the games are away games..:tdown: and i heard that paolo cannavaro moved to napoli.. so im guessing they are gunna be tight at the back..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)