Coppa Italia: Napoli vs Juventus [08-27-2006] (5 Viewers)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
ALEX ULTRA said:
i cant belive it, our only hope is if TAR lets juve back in serie a .....hey you wouldent happen to have juventus ch?
I didn't catch what you were saying, you mean juventus channel?

I'm with Videotron digital so the channels with soccer/football on it are: TV5-RFO-SCORE-FSW-GolTV-TLN and RDS-TSN-CTV for the WC and EURO.

none of them would show Juve in Serie B. :mad:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Black&White. said:
Mark, you know if this match will be broadcasted?
It probably won't be on TV. :rolleyes:

Maybe there's gonna be a radio link. Stay tunned, I MIGHT have a link right before the game. :eyebrows:

ThePLaya

Nov 8, 2005
mark77 said:
It probably won't be on TV. :rolleyes:

Maybe there's gonna be a radio link. Stay tunned, I MIGHT have a link right before the game. :eyebrows:

oooh my god after being watching Juve's matches on Skysport now we ganna looking for some shiity channels or radios ?

how Bad indeed

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Probable lineups:

Juventus: Buffon; Balzaretti, Kovac, Boumsong, Chiellini; Marchionni, Giannicheda, Zanetti, Nedved; Trezeguet, Del Piero.

Napoli: Iezzo; Grava, P.Cannavaro, Domizzi, Savini; Montervino, Bogliacino, Dalla Bona; Capparella; Bucchi, Calaiò.

- Bojinov could start in DP's place.
- Boumsong may not start and have Birindelli or Legrottaglie replacing him.
- Camoranesi could play in the middle in Giannichedda's place.

- Pià could replace one of the guys in front.
- De Zerbi could start over Capparella if he's fit enough.

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
this will be a tough away match...... i wish tudor wasnt injured. i think del will start and of they are in danger then maybe they can switch to a 4-3-3 and move bojinov out to the wing

pavelnedved

official nedved copy
Jul 15, 2006
Morra10 said:
this will be a tough away match...... i wish tudor wasnt injured. i think del will start and of they are in danger then maybe they can switch to a 4-3-3 and move bojinov out to the wing
I haven't seen Juve play this season, so I don't know shit about the players. This is getting me frustrated. :(

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
This is going to be a good match, thats for sure. And I'm not sure if I want Boumsong starting just yet against the likes of Bucchi, Dalla Bona, and Calaio.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Eddy said:
Get an Arab dish with Al Jazeera Sports on it or, you have to find the right guy and get it illegally

thats the problem...none of the Arab dishes offered here have Al Jazeera Sports, so it is almost impossible to get...unless I get an 18 foot dish on my roof that can pick up the Middle East...but I dont think my wife would go for that :moan:

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
dinner with wife's parents or watching Juve in Arab.

GET THE DISH!!!

lol, I still think we can't get that channel anyway with the 18 foot baby.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
:lol:

anyway calaio and bucchi would a bit hard to keep tabs on. I hope biri starts or even better if gianni starts in the back and either camo or paro to start in the middle next to zanetti.

Although with the 4-3-3 formation DD played in last time i dont see camo or paro playing.
Lets hope the captain is 100% with trez.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
mark77 said:
dinner with wife's parents or watching Juve in Arab.

GET THE DISH!!!

lol, I still think we can't get that channel anyway with the 18 foot baby.
I already checked...pretty much impossible, and that includes the Italian channels

pavelnedved said:
enough reason for a divorce imo

I already have 3 dishes on my roof...she has her limits

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
lets play with paro instead of zanetti. and i really hope that chiellini will make a good match. against crotone he have some bad moments

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Vinman said:
thats the problem...none of the Arab dishes offered here have Al Jazeera Sports, so it is almost impossible to get...unless I get an 18 foot dish on my roof that can pick up the Middle East...but I dont think my wife would go for that :moan:
:pumpkin:

Well, best of luck of trying to watch games this season, or perhaps you can go to an Arab coffee-shop and can try watching the games there. I dunno, once again, good luck in finding out. :pint:

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
sateeh said:
:lol:

anyway calaio and bucchi would a bit hard to keep tabs on. I hope biri starts or even better if gianni starts in the back and either camo or paro to start in the middle next to zanetti.

Although with the 4-3-3 formation DD played in last time i dont see camo or paro playing.
Lets hope the captain is 100% with trez.
You guess DD played a 4-3-3 last match, you don't know if he actually did. Could've been a 4-4-2 just as easily.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)