Coppa Italia: Napoli vs Juventus [08-27-2006] (3 Viewers)

Juve-Skopje

Aug 13, 2006
Black&White. said:
Mark, you know if this match will be broadcasted?
The rights tv and Sky? I prefer not to speak of, poichè we are to the eve of important assemblies a lot. In Alloy we will find again 30 August and we will face various speeches. L´eventuale Naples-Juventus di Coppa Italy in tv? I do not know it, c´è one situation much confusing. Giglio? E´ returned to Naples poichè the Gallipoli, after to have found l´accordo with the society and the soccer player, has changed the papers in table. Giglio is a lot demanded and not there will be problems to arrange it elsewhere. Romito? There are various demands for he; we are estimating, with to the soccer player, the best solution”.
(Antonio petrazzuolo)

Date: 22 tuesdays Agosto 2006
Source: Naples Magazine

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
curi83 said:
lets play with paro instead of zanetti. and i really hope that chiellini will make a good match. against crotone he have some bad moments
Zanetti was Juve's best player vs Cesena. Better Paro for Giannichedda.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
SexualChocolate said:
Guys, AlJazeera broadcasts on Hotbird as well.. You sure you can't get access to that either?

impossible...

our only chance of getting their sports channel is if we can find a stream on the computer

Mar 6, 2005
Vinman said:
impossible...

our only chance of getting their sports channel is if we can find a stream on the computer
Well, yes, I'm pretty sure that's a dying hope for those in America..

..at least you guys in Europe?

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
RAI International schedule for Sunday, August 27th 2006.

2.34pm
Tempo Libero
Italia che vai

3.18pm
Rubrica
Tg2 Eat Parade

3.34pm
Sport
Atletica leggera
Meeting di Rieti

:rolleyes:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
mark77 said:
RAI International schedule for Sunday, August 27th 2006.

2.34pm
Tempo Libero
Italia che vai

3.18pm
Rubrica
Tg2 Eat Parade

3.34pm
Sport
Atletica leggera
Meeting di Rieti

:rolleyes:
Hey, don't knock Italia che vai. When Ilaria D'Amico was the host a couple years back, I had to watch with a drool bucket. :drool:

Alessandro Moggi got fleeced by her -- flying her out to Paris to an expensive restaurant, a 5-star hotel, etc., and he didn't even get to first base -- for good reason. ;)

Papa loves mambo, alright. :toast:

Mar 6, 2005
jcp4782 said:
OK, first I hear they are going to. Then I hear they're not. Now I hear they are. :confused: Well, whatever they are doing. Check out THIS and hopefully it works for you, cause it ain't working for me.
Mate, they will broadcast Serie B, yes.. They will *NOT* broadcast the coppa match between Napoli and juve..

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
jcp4782 said:
OK, first I hear they are going to. Then I hear they're not. Now I hear they are. :confused: Well, whatever they are doing. Check out THIS and hopefully it works for you, cause it ain't working for me.
Let me check it out cause I heard that there testing out 2 new channels for la Juve.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
SexualChocolate said:
Mate, they will broadcast Serie B, yes.. They will *NOT* broadcast the coppa match between Napoli and juve..
Ahhhaaaaa

Well Ive got those "encrypted" channels right downstairs :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)