[Coppa Italia] Milan 1-2 JUVENTUS (8-Feb-2012) SF (3 Viewers)

MoM

• Storari

• Barzagli

• Caceres

• Chiellini

• Pirlo

• Giaccherini

Results are only viewable after voting.

milan

Rossonero
Mar 30, 2006
You're a good guy. Anything you need here just PM me.
LOL, thank you kind sir. :D

Del Neri, Benitez, Ranieri and other failures have presented an easy Scudetto for Allegri last year, so keep enduring him for one more season =)
I still think you shouldn't expect an easy ride for scudetto. At the moment you look like favorites, but when we get players back from injuries, the scudetto challenge will be fun again.
The key is in not losing too many points until then. :D

You didn't answer my question tho, has he renewed?
Allegri has renewed a long time ago (with an improved contract). If the management wants to get serious with the team though, coach contracts were never a problem. ;)
Capello is available afterall. Luckily for Juve, Berlusconi hasn't showed signs of serious spending since Caliciopoli. :(

Buy on AliExpress.com

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Allegri has renewed a long time ago (with an improved contract). If the management wants to get serious with the team though, coach contracts were never a problem. ;)
Capello is available afterall. Luckily for Juve, Berlusconi hasn't showed signs of serious spending since Caliciopoli. :(
Yet, IMO it means he'll stay at least one more season.

Halabalu

Dec 5, 2011
I still think you shouldn't expect an easy ride for scudetto. At the moment you look like favorites, but when we get players back from injuries, the scudetto challenge will be fun again.
The key is in not losing too many points until then. :D
I donn't expect an easy ride. However i could claim that I reckon that our place on the top is kind of coincidence, because of awful form of other title contenders. Like in BL where all is in Bayern hands, and other teams could win only when Bayern is in a shit form.
There is toooo risky to expect a wining of the title when you are having draws against Siena Catania Chievo and so on. This is not a champions way of performance !=(

milan

Rossonero
Mar 30, 2006
I donn't expect an easy ride. However i could claim that I reckon that our place on the top is kind of coincidence, because of awful form of other title contenders. Like in BL where all is in Bayern hands, and other teams could win only when Bayern is in a shit form.
There is toooo risky to expect a wining of the title when you are having draws against Siena Catania Chievo and so on. This is not a champions way of performance !=(
Don't worry about that too much. Last year we won the Scudetto against a shit poor Inter as our only rival. :D

This year Napoli are good but incosistent, Roma is gaining form, Udinese are solid but nowhere near a scudetto team, Juve are 1-2 WC signings away from being a top European team, Inter should forget about CL starting this season :D. And Milan can be a much much better team with signings like Ganso, Hernanes, Honda, Keita, etc.

So, this season it will be a race between an imperfect Juve and even more imperfect Milan. Next season should be much more interesting though.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Milan I'd say the very crowded MF hampered the fluid play, not to mention the lack of cohesion within the Juve team.

Meelan's no show was quite surprising.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
We won't care as much for the titles as we do this season for sentimental reasons like: end of the old era - DP's last season, start of the new era - new stadium, Conte's first season at the helm etc.

Never been more of a glory-hunter than I am this particular season.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
We won't care as much for the titles as we do this season for sentimental reasons like: end of the old era - DP's last season, start of the new era - new stadium, Conte's first season at the helm etc.

I would care so much for the scudetto. So much time has passed since last time... And of course the future is bright, such a good start the new era it would be.

milan

Rossonero
Mar 30, 2006

All those reasons are helping your title challenge immensely. With the new stadium, you are like the only Italian team that can have a full stadium. That means more revenue for the team.
New players and new manager are good enough to play at Juve and are actually very hungry to achieve something.

Your main weakness is the lack of decisive transfers. If you could have someone like Moggi back for trademark transfers, I think you could become a serious CL challenger in 1-2 years.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Admit it, no Scudetto would taste sweeter than this one - if we are to win it. :xfinger:

All those reasons are helping your title challenge immensely. With the new stadium, you are like the only Italian team that can have a full stadium. That means more revenue for the team.
New players and new manager are good enough to play at Juve and are actually very hungry to achieve something.

Your main weakness is the lack of decisive transfers. If you could have someone like Moggi back for trademark transfers, I think you could become a serious CL challenger in 1-2 years.
IMO our biggest flaw is the over-all inexperience of the entire club (staff, players, coach, mngmnt etc)... ruthless winning wise. This will come in time...

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yep, goal.com stuff, Borriello wasnt better then Pirlo lol, nor one whole mark better then Ale. He should have 5.5 or 6 (because he held up the ball well, even if he fucked up majority of the touches).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)