[Coppa Italia] Milan 1-2 JUVENTUS (8-Feb-2012) SF (60 Viewers)

MoM

• Storari

• Barzagli

• Caceres

• Chiellini

• Pirlo

• Giaccherini

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
Great result yesterday. Loved reading the crap those Beelan fans were saying. Injury this ref that. I didn't see them saying poor juve with all their injuries the past3 years so I say fuck you Beelan fucks.

Esti wasnt at his best man I wish he had a finishing product. So many goals h could of had by now. Borriello god what a waste of time he is. I'm sorry Marco but look for a new club my friend we just got rid of a arm flapping body collapsing cock in amauri we don't need another. Vucinic has to be one of the most frustrating players to watch this season. I know he's not world class but he's a lot better then what he's displaying and when he messes up attacks by making a stupid decision I wanna pull a zyngaro on him ass.

Over a well done lads. To Beelan fans i usually want all Italian teams minus inter to do well in CL but all their bitching and remarks about us fixing refs again I hope Arsenal tear you a new beeeehind.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Deserved win.
The 3- man defence did show its faults quite often, where Milan could & should have made the most of it. Can't help but feel that we made the game more difficult for us than it should have been. And we barely profited from their fragility at the back.
Absolutely stunning 2nd goal by Caceres. Which "saved" his game, because positionally speaking he was mostly terrible.

Storari 6,5
Barzagli 7
Bonnuci 6,5
Chiellini 6,5
Caceres 7
Estigarribia 6
Pirlo 6
Giaccherini 7
Padoin 6
Del Piero 6
Borriell 6

Quagliarella 6
Vucinic 6
Marrone 6

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #725
    Too generous for Esti.

Btw, looks like the news and media are ignoring Zlatan's slap to Storari.

Halabalu

Dec 5, 2011
    Gooosh... we have allready found our right winger in face of Cacares =)))
    Pepe hasn't scored such goals, while Martin did it in his first match =)

milan

Rossonero
    Mar 30, 2006
    I have looked through about 10 last pages before posting, and unfortunately didn't see an in detail analysis from any of the Juve fans, mostly celebrations and taunting lol.
    Want to get two things of the chest immediately -
    1. Milan fans that are blaming the ref are idiots. It was a difficult match for a referee, but he got the balance in decisions more or less right.
    2. Blaming injuries is unacceptable for a title contender, since good team should have a deep squad bla bla bla. And Juve played with 8 non first team players.
    For me it was a Juve B vs Milan B.

Having said that, the quality of football from both sides was extremely disappointing. I remember watching Milan - Juve from 10 years ago, and those matches were shining with individual talent.
    But in the previous match, just like the first Juve match, Milan has huge holes in defense and midfield, while Juve is more of a solid unit without particularly fancy / spectacular players. (no to say that Milan was spectacular yesterday, El Shaarawy had moments of brilliance.... and that's about it).

Now about Juve, you played with a B squad and it showed. The team wasn't nearly as coherent and fluid as usual. But with the presence and strength in midfield you were able to win just like last time.
    You did great in defense, defending as a unit and were quick to break on the counter. (exactly the kind of play that Milan struggles against). Del Piero shows that he can still play as a super sub, while Borriello was useless.
    Great display from Chiellini, was super solid in everything he did. Also, a notable display from Pirlo who was better than any of our midfielders yesterday.
    Our crap players cost us the game, though Juve always looked more likely to win. But both goals were a combination for horror shows from Antonini + Bonera + Ambrosini.
    To be fair, none of these players should be playing for Milan anymore.

I would like to take a moment to bitch about Allegri. We lost in the exact same way as we did in the first match. Juve players were simply running through our midfield whenever they wanted to.
    Also, playing Ambro - MVB - Seedorf is just not acceptable anymore even against Novara. Ambro in particular was trying hard to assist every Juve counter in the second half.
    Having said that, Allegri should have adjusted the tactics to make us less prone to counter attacks, even with this selection of players.
    Even our main midfield struggles against Juve, but yesterday we had 0 first team midfielders. Once we have the players back, I expect a better challenge for the title and the head to head games with Juve.

Ibra again had a shit poor match. Those who said Milan = Ibra, take note, as even a young SES looked much better than him yesterday.
    I personally want to develop a new attacking line up of Robinho - Pato - SES. Ibra is 30 and also an asshole not worthy of Milan shirt. :)

I don't see how this current squad can challenge either Juve or go for the title anyway. We should get most of our injured players back within next 2 weeks.
    Hopefully it will happen before the next Juve game, so we can see a fair fight of first squads.

I'd love to read an in depth analysis of a game from Juve fans. If your have written such posts, please reply with links. Thanks!

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
    I have looked through about 10 last pages before posting, and unfortunately didn't see an in detail analysis from any of the Juve fans, mostly celebrations and taunting lol.
    Want to get two things of the chest immediately -
    1. Milan fans that are blaming the ref are idiots. It was a difficult match for a referee, but he got the balance in decisions more or less right.
    2. Blaming injuries is unacceptable for a title contender, since good team should have a deep squad bla bla bla. And Juve played with 8 non first team players.
    For me it was a Juve B vs Milan B.

Having said that, the quality of football from both sides was extremely disappointing. I remember watching Milan - Juve from 10 years ago, and those matches were shining with individual talent.
    But in the previous match, just like the first Juve match, Milan has huge holes in defense and midfield, while Juve is more of a solid unit without particularly fancy / spectacular players. (no to say that Milan was spectacular yesterday, El Shaarawy had moments of brilliance.... and that's about it).

Now about Juve, you played with a B squad and it showed. The team wasn't nearly as coherent and fluid as usual. But with the presence and strength in midfield you were able to win just like last time.
    You did great in defense, defending as a unit and were quick to break on the counter. (exactly the kind of play that Milan struggles against). Del Piero shows that he can still play as a super sub, while Borriello was useless.
    Great display from Chiellini, was super solid in everything he did. Also, a notable display from Pirlo who was better than any of our midfielders yesterday.
    Our crap players cost us the game, though Juve always looked more likely to win. But both goals were a combination for horror shows from Antonini + Bonera + Ambrosini.
    To be fair, none of these players should be playing for Milan anymore.

I would like to take a moment to bitch about Allegri. We lost in the exact same way as we did in the first match. Juve players were simply running through our midfield whenever they wanted to.
    Also, playing Ambro - MVB - Seedorf is just not acceptable anymore even against Novara. Ambro in particular was trying hard to assist every Juve counter in the second half.
    Having said that, Allegri should have adjusted the tactics to make us less prone to counter attacks, even with this selection of players.
    Even our main midfield struggles against Juve, but yesterday we had 0 first team midfielders. Once we have the players back, I expect a better challenge for the title and the head to head games with Juve.

Ibra again had a shit poor match. Those who said Milan = Ibra, take note, as even a young SES looked much better than him yesterday.
    I personally want to develop a new attacking line up of Robinho - Pato - SES. Ibra is 30 and also an asshole not worthy of Milan shirt.
    :)

I don't see how this current squad can challenge either Juve or go for the title anyway. We should get most of our injured players back within next 2 weeks.
    Hopefully it will happen before the next Juve game, so we can see a fair fight of first squads.

I'd love to read an in depth analysis of a game from Juve fans. If your have written such posts, please reply with links. Thanks!
    Good post. I think Borriello had an overall positive performance though.

As for the bold part, aww, Ibra :howler:

milan

Rossonero
    Mar 30, 2006
    sooo, has Allegri renewed his contract or no? :evil:
    I wasn't Allegri's biggest fan even after last season's Scudetto. ;) I would appreciate if all Juve fans started trolling Galliani and helped us get a better coach. :D
    Allegri's substitutions and record against big teams infuriate me.

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #738
    I personally want to develop a new attacking line up of Robinho - Pato - SES. Ibra is 30 and also an asshole not worthy of Milan shirt. :)
    +rep +rep +rep

I would have loved if you used Zingaro word more than asshole. Never-mind, an asshole for a start isn't bad.

You're a good guy. Anything you need here just PM me.

Halabalu

Dec 5, 2011
    I wasn't Allegri's biggest fan even after last season's Scudetto. ;) I would appreciate if all Juve fans started trolling Galliani and helped us get a better coach. :D
    Del Neri, Benitez, Ranieri and other failures have presented an easy Scudetto for Allegri last year, so keep enduring him for one more season =)

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
    Allegri is a coward coach. Hope he stays for a long time.

You didn't answer my question tho, has he renewed?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)