[Coppa Italia] Juventus - Roma (3 Viewers)

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
Zlatan will play for sure & he will partner either Dp or Zalayeta, Zlatan played his best game of the season against Roma & I hope he will do it again. I Hope we can see Dp_Zlatan in front so that we can judje this partnership I would like Capello to rest Cannav. Zamb. Emerson & play with Abbiati instead of Buffon.

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
Thegodfather said:
i would go for something like this:

------------------Abbiati
--Zebina-----Thuram----Kovac----Bazaretti
---Camoranesi------Blasi----Emerson----Nedved
-------------Del piero-------Zalayeta
Zlatan missed the last game I think he will play this game for sure. I think Cap. must rest Emerson coz he seemed so tired last game maybe Viera could start instead.

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
loyada said:
zala and trez(need to score to boost confidence) upfront
ibra/dp for the weekend
I agree but we cant play with both Zalay. &trezy coz they r both strikers & we must play with one delayed striker like Dp or Ibra I think Capello will play with Ibra&Zala(or Dp).

Muha

The Head Physio
Feb 25, 2004
Zala can't start ... Ibra and Del piero need to play upfront this time... Zlatan didn't play against Empoli, and he was man of the match in the last game against Roma... Trez hasn't been scoring lately, and Dp has been permorming well since the last cup match... Zebina will probably start, so Zambrotta will either be rested or shifted to the left, however i prefer Balza for this match. I hope Neddy starts, but i think he's not fully fit yet.

Prediction: 2-2

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
totti was injured, imo this match is veryy importnt for the moral of the team. i would go with

-----------------buffon----------------------
zebina---thuram----kovac---balzaretti---
oliviera--emerson---gianichedda-mutu--
---zlatan----------------zalayeta----------

May 4, 2004
This match aint gonna be azz' easy azz' some of you think!

Anyway, i would like to see this formation!!

Buffon
Zambro-Thuram-Canna-Balza
----Camo-Emerson-Vieira
------------Mutu
-------Zlatan-Del Piero

I expect us to win..

Maybe 3-1 or 2-0 !

Zlatan & Del Piero to score!

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Well...we want treble this season, and we want it very much. Unfortunately we've had the toughest opponents in Coppa so far, which doesn't let us relax here...

I would go with:

......................................32-Abbiati...................................

..27-Zebina.............6-Kovac........28-Cannavaro........14-Balzaretti..

..16-Camoranesi.......20-Blasi..........4-Vieira..............18-Mutu........

...........................25-Zalayeta.....9-Ibrahimovic........................

Forza Juve - Treble is Ours !!!

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
I really want us to win this match so i would go with Zlatan and Trez upfront together with Camo,Emerson Viera and Nedved.

But its probably going to be Del Piero-Zalayeta. Mutu maybe.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Dominic said:
I'd be tempted to play Blasi ahead of Vieira, with Veiria possibly taking over from Emerson in the second half. Both need somewhat of a rest.

I'd also play Zalayeta, poor guy just signed a new 4 year contract with us and we won't even let him play the coppa matches?
Blasi??no way,in second half maybe if we were leading with 2 goals at least,I don't trust him (against Roma),Zalayeta subing one of bad performers at half time,yeah he deserves it :agree:

Dreamer30

Jan 5, 2006
I think we`ll get result on Wednesday 2-0! Recently we play more than well against Roma. I suggest Cap will start with Ibra-Zala upfront, Zambrota-Zebina like full backs, Balza on the left wing and Mutu on the right. What will be the couple centre-backs ,I think is clear.
This year we`ll be coloured in black`n`white!!At least I really dream about it!:)

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
I would start with Zlatan and Zalayeta in this match. I will use Del Piero and Trezeguet and Del Piero Zlatan for the serie A next match (ascoli?) alternating between zlatan and trezeguet during that match.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)