[Coppa Italia] Juventus - Roma (2 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I'll retitle this thread to " [Coppa Italia] Roma - Juventus" instead of "Next match Coppa Italia" so it's more clear.

The andata for the Coppa quarterfinals is around the week of January 25. No dates have been announced yet. So we don't know if we'll be home or away for that first leg yet.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Azzurri7 said:
I was about to ask when is the game...

Think It'll be in feb.
The second legs, or ritorni, are around Feb 1. But about Jan 25 is when most of the first legs will be played.

Muha

The Head Physio
Feb 25, 2004
The Football League has announced that Juve will play against Roma in the delle Alpi on Thursday the 26th of Jan. The away game will be held in the Olimpico on the 1st of Feb...

It's Dp's SHOWTIME :agree:

We did beat 'em 4-1 in the Olimpica weeks ago ... so i guess they are looking for revenge......So be aware Juve.

Prediction:
2-2

Scorers:
i dunno why am i saying Cannavaro for both goals again :cool:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I would bench David this match and star with either Zalayeta-Ibra upfront or Del Piero-Ibra...but come and think about it, the match is pretty strong so I'll choose Dp ahead of Zalayeta.

Juve_25

Jan 3, 2006
Azzurri7 said:
I would bench David this match and star with either Zalayeta-Ibra upfront or Del Piero-Ibra...but come and think about it, the match is pretty strong so I'll choose Dp ahead of Zalayeta.
I think totally the same way you do :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)