[Coppa Italia] Juventus - Roma (10 Viewers)

ThePLaya

Nov 8, 2005
tassard said:
Why?We must aim for the silver star one year.This year we started well in the coppa so why not to go for it?

i didn't say that juve should not win coppa but like i said to me i wish to add the
3rd CL championship instead of the Fvcking silver star :)

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003

This should be an interesting game as Spalletti have found Roma's touch back and seem solid. Although, Roma dont have any strikers fit at the moment, so this would be a great advantage to Juve, espcially as totti will be out injured too. Roma have no other options than to start with 17/18 year old Okaka.

I think Cappello will field the same team as he did against Fiorentina few weeks back in the Coppa match i.e. most of the regulars playing, except for 2/3 changes max. Therefore, imo Juve should have no problem winning the game.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I would play with this formation and also rest some players

Abbiati

Zebina - thuram- cannavaro/kovac (if he is fit) - balzaretti

Camoranesi - vieira - emerson - mutu

Del piero - zlatan

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
snoop said:
I would play with this formation and also rest some players

Abbiati

Zebina - thuram- cannavaro/kovac (if he is fit) - balzaretti

Camoranesi - vieira - emerson - mutu

Del piero - zlatan
I'd be tempted to play Blasi ahead of Vieira, with Veiria possibly taking over from Emerson in the second half. Both need somewhat of a rest.

I'd also play Zalayeta, poor guy just signed a new 4 year contract with us and we won't even let him play the coppa matches?

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
my Formation for this match:

------------------Abbiati
--Zebina-----Thuram----Kovac----Chielini(Bazaretti)
---Camoranesi------Blasi----Emerson----Nedved
-------------Del piero-------Ibrahimovic

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Sir Sebastian said:
if we dont win the copa i am killing myself on wednesday
Well you might as well kill yourself now, cuz there is no way in hell we are gonna win the coppa come wednesday;)

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
We will win this game it will be fantastic if we took 3 trophis this season But I will choose the Champions over the 2 others by FAR. this Totti after the first game in Roma he said that they will beat Juve & that was his look after the GAME.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)