[Coppa Italia] Juventus - Roma (9 Viewers)

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
buffon must play in order to aid his rediscovery of form.

imo roma really want to win this competition and add that to the fact that they will redouble their efforts to knock juve out, they will play their best available 11.

as for juve only emerson is showing signs of tirdness but i bet he wants to play against roma, and i doubt cap fancies losing to roma either so i think juve will play a close to full strenght 11 aswell.

maybe

buffon

zebina thuram/kovac canna balzer

camo vieira emo/blasi nedved

zlatan DP/mutu

if juve are able to progress to the champions league semi final and final all the games our top players have played this season may catch up on them maybe in the coppa more players should be rested, i know it is hard to win in the coppa with our second string when faced with the violas and romas first 11 but maybe thuram and emerson or canna should be rested

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Zalayeta and Ibrahimovic should start upfront. I would give Kovac some minutes and maybe Olivera too.

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
Stuart said:
Zalayeta and Ibrahimovic should start upfront. I would give Kovac some minutes and maybe Olivera too.
I think its gonna happen like this But I hope Dp enters in 2nd half instead of Zalayeta coz I want to see Dp_Ibra partnership yhis season & If Kovac is fit he will start instead of Cannav. who really need arest .

Muha

The Head Physio
Feb 25, 2004
Kovac... maybe... But Olivera, naaaaaah .... The guy seemed lost when he came on for Zalayeta against Fiorentina.

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
Eire said:
buffon must play in order to aid his rediscovery of form.

imo roma really want to win this competition and add that to the fact that they will redouble their efforts to knock juve out, they will play their best available 11.

as for juve only emerson is showing signs of tirdness but i bet he wants to play against roma, and i doubt cap fancies losing to roma either so i think juve will play a close to full strenght 11 aswell.

maybe

buffon

zebina thuram/kovac canna balzer

camo vieira emo/blasi nedved

zlatan DP/mutu

if juve are able to progress to the champions league semi final and final all the games our top players have played this season may catch up on them maybe in the coppa more players should be rested, i know it is hard to win in the coppa with our second string when faced with the violas and romas first 11 but maybe thuram and emerson or canna should be rested
i agrre on everything except for BUffon & cannav. starting I think Kovac will take place for the tired Cannav. & Abbiati must be thanked on his work this season by at least playing in Coppa coz Buffo will pplay or sErie a & Champions coming matches

OP
Ilqar

Ilqar

Nov 12, 2005
  • Thread Starter #88
    Lately Roma plays good. It will be a diffucult match, but i think we will win 2-1(Delpiero2x).

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005
    From Romas forum:

"juventus will field their weak side

Against viola their striking partnership of zlatan/trezeguet was resting.
    But problem is their bench stands strong still."

:D

Gasbarroni

Accelerati Incredibilus
    Dec 15, 2005
    ---------Zalayeta - Mutu--------
    Nedved ------------------Olivera

Our attack shoud be formed by this quartet, Giannicheda and Blasi as the DM's. Vieira and Emerson really need a rest...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)