[Coppa Italia] JUVENTUS 4-0 Milan [May 9th, 2018] (2 Viewers)

vote

• Buffon

• Cuadrado

• Benatia

• Donnarumma

• D. Costa

• Dybala

• Pjanic

Results are only viewable after voting.

Negan

Apr 11, 2018
Milan are nothing but a mediocre team, they are not good in any department just average all over the pitch. They have a young team so there is a lot of room to grow for them but I don't see many promising players that in a couple of years time you can say yeah he's going to turn out a really good player

Their whole club is mismanaged from top to bottom and giving Gattuso the contract extension was stupid, Conte and Sarri seem to be available and they have given the job to an unproven and inexperienced manager that in my opinion will not get them back to winning

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
So.. Should we open our wallet to get Donnarumma?! :D
Donnarumma is a hot and cold kind of GK - The question is if he is going to change it with age and be the true Buffon heir or is he going to make great saves and then make a howler..
The only GK that plays in Serie A that I`d want us to get is Alisson who clearly is WC..

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Donnarumma is a hot and cold kind of GK - The question is if he is going to change it with age and be the true Buffon heir or is he going to make great saves and then make a howler..
The only GK that plays in Serie A that I`d want us to get is Alisson who clearly is WC..
No

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Szczesny is pretty good. No need to fix something that's not broken.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Keep in mind he is also only 19.

enzo

May 14, 2012
I don't know whether he is just not that good or whether he can't deal with being labelled 'heir of buffon'. Those are pretty big foot steps. Something Buffon never had to deal with.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Keep in mind he is also only 19.
I do keep this in mind that is why I said he could change it but he can also continue like this..
In terms of "He is only 19" - Buffon in this age was already amazing and didnt make any howlers (maybe he did but the amounts were clearly different...)

- - - Updated - - -

Szczesny is pretty good. No need to fix something that's not broken.
I think the Polak is very overrated - I just dont like the way he uses his hands to make saves - It looks like its only time until he will save shots into his own goal (maybe its just me but I dont feel confident with him as our first choice)

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
I don't know whether he is just not that good or whether he can't deal with being labelled 'heir of buffon'. Those are pretty big foot steps. Something Buffon never had to deal with.
Actually he had! Buffon has always been compared to Zoff and still is in term of numbers and titles. What distinguishes Buffon from Donnaruma is his mental strength, he was as young as Donnaruma when he started winning titles with Parma before moving to the most glorious club in Italy at a young age and for a record fee.

I don't think Donnaruma is that special thing Buffon once was, I'm very satisfied with Szczesny. As for Donnaruma, I'm afraid the kid dreams too big (financially) but it wouldn't be an issue for him to get an even bigger salary when there's a filthy rich French team waiting around the corner to sign him. Milan shouldn't be worried about finding a dumb buyer.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
I nt...)

- - - Updated - - -

I think the Polak is very overrated - I just dont like the way he uses his hands to make saves - It looks like its only time until he will save shots into his own goal (maybe its just me but I dont feel confident with him as our first choice)
:sergio:

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
I don't remember many howlers from Szczesny. IMO the best way to see if a keeper is good is to count the howlers. It doesn't matter how many flashy saves you make. One howler and the game is lost.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
This is gold, hopefully will be reposted here quite a lot :D

No fucking way! Let's face it - it's very nice to have talented kids in the squad but I guess you never want to have an inexperienced GK who is bound to make a lot of mistakes. Stick to Szczęsny and in a couple of years we can think about it, once the kid is polished :tup:

Besides, we need to fix our midfield. We really do.

Great win last night, nothing suggested we'd win with such a margin but I knew if we scored first, they'd crumble. Inexperienced team with no spine, you have to KO once you manage to shook them :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)