[Coppa Italia] JUVENTUS 4-0 Milan [May 9th, 2018] (7 Viewers)

vote

• Buffon

• Cuadrado

• Benatia

• Donnarumma

• D. Costa

• Dybala

• Pjanic

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Both teams substituted on a striker, winger and midfielder to change the game in their favour.

Juve: Higuain, Bernardeschi, Marchisio :rock:

Milan: Kalinic, Borini, Montolivo ::lol3::

enzo

May 14, 2012
Actually he had! Buffon has always been compared to Zoff and still is in term of numbers and titles. What distinguishes Buffon from Donnaruma is his mental strength, he was as young as Donnaruma when he started winning titles with Parma before moving to the most glorious club in Italy at a young age and for a record fee.

I don't think Donnaruma is that special thing Buffon once was, I'm very satisfied with Szczesny. As for Donnaruma, I'm afraid the kid dreams too big (financially) but it wouldn't be an issue for him to get an even bigger salary when there's a filthy rich French team waiting around the corner to sign him. Milan shouldn't be worried about finding a dumb buyer.
Sure, but he was not the direct heir of Zoff, nor could he be compared to him directly, since Zoff has retired 20 years earlier.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Ungrateful fans like you don’t deserve the success the club is enjoying in this historic period. Pussy football after we just win our fourth final in a row 4-0. Over a historic rival too. FFS get a grip you spoilt fucks and just enjoy the moment.
Yes we do. We have higher standards than you do and expect more in terms of the quality of the football. You will keep pretending that we are expecting more in terms of results which is simply a strawman that you know is false. Hardly anyone blames allegri for not winning the CL.

We are happy with the results. We don't like the style. No other top team plays like this. Even Juve 2-3 years ago didn't play like this.

I dont understand what you imagine would happen if we play offensive football in say Bayern's style. Zero trophies? Seriously what do you think would happen if we get a competent but offensive coach? Collapse?

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Yes we do. We have higher standards than you do and expect more in terms of the quality of the football. You will keep pretending that we are expecting more in terms of results which is simply a strawman that you know is false. Hardly anyone blames allegri for not winning the CL.

We are happy with the results. We don't like the style. No other top team plays like this. Even Juve 2-3 years ago didn't play like this.

I dont understand what you imagine would happen if we play offensive football in say Bayern's style. Zero trophies? Seriously what do you think would happen if we get a competent but offensive coach? Collapse?
What is this obsession with offensive football ffs, we score plenty.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
I actually the first Juventus under Allegri.
Playing deep with fast counters.
Quite enjoyable to watch unlike last and this year... which is a pretty horrible way to play

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
What is this obsession with offensive football ffs, we score plenty.
For me it's worrying that Napoli and Tottenham can come to our ground and dominate us for the majority of the game, No team that wins the CL plays the style of football that we do

Allegri is too cautious and pragmatic at times, letting teams dominate us at home is only going to keep holding us back

We have to be able to strike a balance and this season has totally been far too cautious and not adventurous enough in terms of attack

Our attack is literally sideways passing and backwards passing the ball does not travel up the pitch fast enough and we do not have good passing or movement in the final third

Attack must improve, we are not asking for Sarri like football just give us effective attacks that cause a threat and can pin the opponent back from time to time, high pressing must also be included in our game

All the top teams press up high and put the opposition under pressure as early as possible, we drop deep and bunker down and end up chasing shadows in our own half while the majority of their teams moves it around in our half

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
For me it's worrying that Napoli and Tottenham can come to our ground and dominate us for the majority of the game, No team that wins the CL plays the style of football that we do

Allegri is too cautious and pragmatic at times, letting teams dominate us at home is only going to keep holding us back

We have to be able to strike a balance and this season has totally been far too cautious and not adventurous enough in terms of attack

Our attack is literally sideways passing and backwards passing the ball does not travel up the pitch fast enough and we do not have good passing or movement in the final third

Attack must improve, we are not asking for Sarri like football just give us effective attacks that cause a threat and can pin the opponent back from time to time, high pressing must also be included in our game

All the top teams press up high and put the opposition under pressure as early as possible, we drop deep and bunker down and end up chasing shadows in our own half while the majority of their teams moves it around in our half
Agree, we played too much "hot and cold" this season.

I mean, we lost to Real at home [our fortress] like little bitches and then played in Madrid like lions.

Wtf, Allegri?!

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
Agree, we played too much "hot and cold" this season.

I mean, we lost to Real at home [our fortress] like little bitches and then played in Madrid like lions.

Wtf, Allegri?!
We didn't have Pjanic and Benatia on the first leg so Allegri took part of the blame. And it doesn't matter how strong our current/future team is, there will be some weird conservative decisions from him. For example, we immediately went to defensive mode after Matuidi's goal on the 2nd leg. Or played for the draw at home and lost to a not-playing good Napoli.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)