[Coppa Italia] JUVENTUS 4-0 Milan [May 9th, 2018] (6 Viewers)

vote

• Buffon

• Cuadrado

• Benatia

• Donnarumma

• D. Costa

• Dybala

• Pjanic

Results are only viewable after voting.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
The live match thread though :sergio:
I kept out of the live match thread until we were up 3-0. :D

Didn't want to witness the temper tantrums about how bad we are and how much better Milan is. Every single match it happens until we score. Some members expect us to be winning by the 5th minutes or it's pussy tactics and most of our players suck. And if we do score they cry about us sitting back and using more pussy tactics. It's really only safe to visit the live thread with leads of 3 goals or more.

- - - Updated - - -

[video=twitter;994323095232987136]https://twitter.com/juvegalaxy/status/994323095232987136[/video]
:rofl:

Wait. Max gonna be sued by liberal snowflakes for workplace harassment, abuse, and racism. Middle-aged white dude hits a young black dude in the back of the head while shouting at him. Max is gone once the activists at everyday feminism see this. :scared: :cry:

@DAiDEViL @Kyle

Buy on AliExpress.com

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
One of the biggest banter wins of this era

Donnarumma's 'gifts' and Kalinic, the guy who is probably the bidone d'oro of the season scoring in our net :rofl: Cant get more banterrific than this

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
Seasons of troll and beautyfugly wins. :touched:
Hopefully Marchisio staying.. just gigi gave him an encouragement

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
Imagine what would Juve had done to Milan if they have a midfielders with decent technical ability instead of trees like Khedira and Matuidi

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Haha so many amazing things: that kid mocking Bonucci, Milan fans and the 4 A, Cuadrado being crazy as always...

What a night.

14 trophies in 7 years. Great work by everyone.

Now we must bring in more quality in the summer and aim for CL.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Imagine what would Juve had done to Milan if they have a midfielders with decent technical ability instead of trees like Khedira and Matuidi
My thoughts exactly. And not only that, imagine how much better football we would have played this entire season if Allegri wasnt a pussy? Epsecially if he decided to bench one of Khedira/Matuidi.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Calabria at the 1st goal ::lol3::

Donnarumma at the 2nd goal ::lol3::

Donnarumma and Bonucci at the 3rd goal ::lol3::

Kalinic and Donnarumma at the 4th goal ::lol3::

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
First time ever I see Juve score more than 2 goals in a Final... and you guys don't write this beautiful score in the thread title? :disagree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)