[Coppa Italia] JUVENTUS 4-0 Milan [May 9th, 2018] (3 Viewers)

vote

• Buffon

• Cuadrado

• Benatia

• Donnarumma

• D. Costa

• Dybala

• Pjanic

Results are only viewable after voting.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Winning the Coppa Italia was particularly important for Milan, as it would’ve given them direct access to the Europa League group stage.

Now fifth, sixth and seventh in Serie A enter the Europa League, although seventh must go through the preliminary rounds starting in July.

Milan still have to earn that qualification with two big games against Atalanta and Fiorentina.

“I think it hurts more that we took 40,000 fans here and gave them a result like this. It hurts, we’ll now have two games against sides who are in better shape than us and must try to get into the Europa League with better performances than this.
@Mark

Or anyone else. Is this true. Is Coppa Italia runner-up not access to Europa League group stage?

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Stick that in your panucci bonucci. Raiola will have to do a little more to hype his 'talented' goalkeeper. I couldn't have asked for a better final. Does anyone have the lifting of the cup and celebrations as I missed it.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Abbiati before the match:
“We are here to interrupt the Juventus era and we’ll give it our all tonight with the utmost concentration,” the team manager told Rai Sport.

“We lost our last game against Juve in Turin, but I thought we put in a great performance and can get a better result today."
:baus:

Beat Milan 3 times this year by a combined 9-1 scoreline. But Milan is going to end our era real quick. :hihi:

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Last year I took it granted, this year I'm relishing it. This incredible run of doubles is from a truly amazing and blessed era. Let's enjoy this and long may it continue!

Forza Ragazzi
Forza Juve

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)