Coppa Italia: JUVENTUS 1-2 Lazio [04/22/2009] (6 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Ranieri chose to show off youngsters. That's all about it. Lecci game was far more important to rest the big guns.
2 23 year olds, one 22 year old subbed at half time because he refused to conform to Marchionni's level of craptitude (yes, you guessed it, Ranieri is a commie). Ariaudo is a youngster, though not 16, but soon 20.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
I will never understand why Tiago starts over Poulsen.

This is not a dig a Tiago, the team would just be so much better balanced with a real DM in there.

We lost the midfield tonight, so we lost the game.
This the one again, Agreed.. Tiago - Marchisio never worked before like against Bologna, Chievo, etc.. but Marchisio - Poulsen has more understanding and suit... Ranieri is just stupid and has ruined my day

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Ranieri chose to show off youngsters. That's all about it. Lecci game was far more important to rest the big guns.
2 23 year olds, one 22 year old subbed at half time because he refused to conform to Marchionni's level of craptitude (yes, you guessed it, Ranieri is a commie). Ariaudo is a youngster, though not 16, but soon 20.
It wasn't about youngsters. It was about playing a mediocre Lazio side that came out with more fire, more intensity, and even more skill.

The most critical difference in the match, IMO, is that Lazio played like they wanted to win and we played like we couldn't give a sh*t. Kudos to Lazio: well deserved and the best team went through.

The trouble here for Juve is that there's every reason they should have been the better team, but they failed to show up.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Btw, it's really sad how slow we are.
Sandro Mazzola was one of the commentators on RAI and he said few times how slow we were and how much faster and better Lazio's ball movement is compared to ours.
And it was true. Our players need ages to control the ball, turn around, see where to pass, see that noone's free, pass the ball backward to Buffon.

And we had a very young team today, especially in the first half. It's really strange how slow we are.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
And we had a very young team today, especially in the first half. It's really strange how slow we are.
We've been a lethargic, one-dimensional team for years now. And I believe it's a combination of the system, the players we use in the system, and how the manager(s) probably don't work on this thing during training.

As I've said before, I really do believe that Ranieri is simply trying to live in the house Capello built. Too bad it has holes in the roof, termites in the walls, and a ballerina dancing around amongst a pack of stray dogs.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
someone needs to teach the team how to pass better. Ive never seen a team pass the ball around so badly. Camo Giovinco and Del Piero are the only players that when they have the ball im not afraid that they will pass it to an opponent or kick it out of play.

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
We've been a lethargic, one-dimensional team for years now. And I believe it's a combination of the system, the players we use in the system, and how the manager(s) probably don't work on this thing during training.

As I've said before, I really do believe that Ranieri is simply trying to live in the house Capello built. Too bad it has holes in the roof, termites in the walls, and a ballerina dancing around amongst a pack of stray dogs.
:D:D:D:D

and I couldn't agree more :( would +rep you if I could

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Btw, it's really sad how slow we are.
Sandro Mazzola was one of the commentators on RAI and he said few times how slow we were and how much faster and better Lazio's ball movement is compared to ours.
And it was true. Our players need ages to control the ball, turn around, see where to pass, see that noone's free, pass the ball backward to Buffon.
someone needs to teach the team how to pass better. Ive never seen a team pass the ball around so badly. Camo Giovinco and Del Piero are the only players that when they have the ball im not afraid that they will pass it to an opponent or kick it out of play.
This is what annoys me so much. It's even worse because relegation fighting teams are faster and can move the ball quicker and smoother than us.

adelove

The Very Special One
Sep 29, 2003
Gigli:

“The fans are free to say what they like, as we know that we have failed them this season,”

“One of our goals was to win the Coppa Italia, however now all we can do is concentrate on the league, and try to do well in the final six matches.

“Our past few weeks have not been great, and consequently our season is now over.”

On FIFA2009 manager mode,the board sets objectives for u at the start of the season.In December u get a progress report showing where u need to buckle up.At the end of the season,ur contract may not be renewed if u failed to meet some of the objectives.

Let me see:
Scudetto: FAILED
Champions League:FAILED
Coppa Italia: FAILED
n now they want "to concentrate on the league, and try to do well in the final six matches"?!!

WHEN WILL THIS NIGHTMARE END?:cry: :cry: :cry:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Haha I wish it was a nightmare because at least you could wake up back to reality and realize it was a mental fabrication. Unfortunately this is no dream, rather reality that we can not escape from.

Twilight Zone

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
why the fuck is it that in the whole of juventus team, none of our players can score a goal like zarate this season???

sometimes i find certain players from the low teams are actually a lot better than some of our players

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)