[Coppa Italia] JUVENTUS 1-1 Lazio (January 22, 2013) (4 Viewers)

MoM

• Barzagli

• Vidal

• Pogba

• Giovinco

• Peluso

Results are only viewable after voting.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Makes you wonder how we became the highest scoring team in Serie A, doesn't it?

Regardless, if you think every missed chance is basically the same, then who am I to argue? Feel free to blame the guy in your avatar, I guess. I know I won't.
Other than those millions of chance we create, we score on few of them. So no suprise there.

I don't think every missed chance is the same, But some of the ones our midfield creates for our strikers, just have to be scored on.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Who the fuck is Beltrame?

I swear to God, some people's fetish for random primavera players is ridiculous. One could think that we have an army of Platinis growing there and Conte refuses to use them for some reason.

Info for you - if they were any good they would play. Like Pogba.
This x a million.

Because these players do well at Primavera level (which is Serie D quality at best) everyone gets instant hard on for them.

Libertazzi, Beltrame, Paolucci, De Silvestro...all these youth "superstars" who will all end up in Serie B or C1 I a few years time.

sempreJuve

notte da grande Juve
Dec 5, 2012
fuck that, at the HT we all concluded that 0-0 was fair, lazio last night was a good opponent and just like sampdoria they had the chance to deliver 100% efficiency, us instead of scoring we just played fast and nice around their box. marchetti deserves full credit for their performance and we can try harder next week and i-m sure ,this 1-1 scored here made us more motivated than if we had just 1-0. i don-t blame de ceglie for the goal, caceres went down to avoid any contact with the ball, he-s just a coward

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Caceres should have cleared that no doubt. It's not like he had a call to leave it especially inside the box. Unless conte instructed him to do so ala vucinic?? :klin::klin::klin:

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
We shouldn't make a big deal from this match because it means almost nothing. Juve have been very good playing away from home. The next game will be played after 2 months. So many things will determine that game, our champions league, lazio's europa Leauge, Lazio's standing in serie A, of course if they are in 3rd place or 4th they won't risk playing coppa they will concentrate in the league more. on top of that "It's not like we win coppa every year"

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
What a disgusting poster ;)
It's an honor to hear that from such a wise member like yourself. :cookie:

We shouldn't make a big deal from this match because it means almost nothing. Juve have been very good playing away from home. The next game will be played after 2 months. So many things will determine that game, our champions league, lazio's europa Leauge, Lazio's standing in serie A, of course if they are in 3rd place or 4th they won't risk playing coppa they will concentrate in the league more. on top of that "It's not like we win coppa every year"
Wrong again.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
RAMI¹⁰;4015279 said:
The second leg of Roma-Inter will be played in two months. Ours are scheduled on Jan 29th.
I guess we play early due to CL. We don't know if we'll make the quarters/semis in CL, but in case we do, it will be really unpleasant to have a Coppa match around the same time. I think the change in the schedule was on our demand.

Nejc

May 13, 2006
I believe that the second leg of both semifinals was originally planned for next week, but Inter or Roma (or both) managed to delay it for some reason. :confused:

Nejc

May 13, 2006
Apparently there is a rugby match (Italy vs. France, six nations cup) on 3rd of February at Olimpico and Roma already decided to reschedule their Serie A game against Cagliari to 1st of February. If they played the return leg next Wednesday, it would mean that they would play two matches in three days, so they rescheduled Coppa match.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
I guess we play early due to CL. We don't know if we'll make the quarters/semis in CL, but in case we do, it will be really unpleasant to have a Coppa match around the same time. I think the change in the schedule was on our demand.
Inter-Roma re-match was supposed to play the same week as us, but Roma are playing Cagliari on Friday, and Cellino is being an ass about rescheduling it.

So their return match is rescheduled.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)