[Coppa Italia Final] JUVENTUS 1-0 AC Milan [21st May, 2016] (1 Viewer)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
calciomercato.com so butthurt.:lol:

Title: Most undeserving win from Juve.

- - - Updated - - -

@Fr3sh

[video=twitter;734164089086345216]https://twitter.com/paulpogba/status/734164089086345216[/video]

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
he's a 2009-2010 juve material...
Nothing is more true.:tup:

- - - Updated - - -

Not really. Hernanes has won the brazilian league twice and the confederations cup with his national team. He has won the coppa Italia twice and the scudetto once. Thats 6 trophies for Hernanes

Rubinho has won the scudetto 4 times and the coppa Italia twice and the Supercup twice. Thats 8 trophies for Rubinho. If Hernanes stays with us next season, which will probably happen, he will likely win atleast the supercup and the scudetto, maybe even the CL and Coppa. So after next season they will be equal and maybe Hernanes will even have more
Well,mighty sucess.Our third keeper,as you say has 8 .And having in mind our plans for reinforcing the midfield I don't think that he will be here for a long time more.Anyway,whatever happens he will never surpass our mighty Rubinho.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003

- - - Updated - - -

Who do you think will win and who you support today?

I have many milanese friends but they're all interisti, I'm friends with ADP and he came to support my Rugby team so I'm here to exchange the favour, JUVENTUS.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Honestly if Milán plays like that next season, get rid of Mario, Niang, galliani, berlusconi and Boateng and get a couple of players like Vasquez and Saponara. They could be in the track of being a real Team in a couple of year

Aug 1, 2003
I thought we looked like we didn't even want to play at all - no matter how hard Milan tried (and they did) it was still too easy and seemed like child's play to Juve, it was almost as if we were toying with them. the one time we even accelerated led to the one goal and that was that. such is the mismatch in quality and how superior we are. that is all.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Such a epic trophy. We trolled both milanese clubs on the road to winning it.

First we gave hope to Inter Merda with that 3:0 loss and then crushed their dreams on penalties.

Then we did the same to Milan. Just when they thought they got us and can win it, boom! Morata-ta-ta-ta-ta! :lol:

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012

- - - Updated - - -

Who do you think will win and who you support today?

I have many milanese friends but they're all interisti, I'm friends with ADP and he came to support my Rugby team so I'm here to exchange the favour, JUVENTUS.
Of course Juventus.King.

OP
Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #340
    Just finished watching 1st 90 minutes. Chiellini had a monster performance.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)