[Coppa Italia Final] JUVENTUS 1-0 AC Milan [21st May, 2016] (1 Viewer)

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=14786&page=59

we so paid for the match

juve giving us the illusion of playing good

its looking good for us, but wont last long. 2-0 to JuBe unfortunately

We're playing so well besides our shooting. Prolly our best half all season.

NIce 0-0, I believe to the contrary of some people here that the longer Juventus doesn't score the harder it will get for them and the better for us, maybe a troll goal in the 94th minute by Balotelli followed by his strange doggystyle pose! ;; (trollgoal you say? :allegri:)

Ah fcuk, Morata on

Moratta coming in damn

Morata coming on for Hernanes... I hope that gives us more room to move forward.

Im late to a party for this and im not even drunk
Worth it though
->
Well, maybe not

ofcourse

Fk u Morata.

fuck. Was inevitable though

Fuck. So unfair.

lol, the moment i find a stream, i see Morata scoring..

galliani's face was priceless though

I fucking hate Juventus. They didn't deserve this fucking title. We played better than them. I fucking hate this garbage team.
How is that not a penalty?!?!!?

apoflk3erofjwaoidsejf
asf
PCK
PCK
PTHATS S AFOIUA OVFIU F
FTHAT S A PK

That was a penalty! Absolute garbage. Honda made Chielleni look stupid, the problem is that Honda tried to keep on his feet, but still. Horrible.

Now I remember why I stopped watching... Maybe next season this team will be good

So fucking undeserved loss it makes me angry, but this is still a breeze compared to Istanbul though, then I remodelled my entire living room and threw my ash tray in the television

and now I'm going to (try to) sleep, or no play DOOM and destroy Demons, if someone has a mod that puts the demons in Juve and INter shirts please PM me! Ultra out!

Fuck Sassuolo little provincial ass bitches I hope they go all the way to the Europa final and get smacked by Sevilla
Fuck Inter choke ass bitches choking that 3-0 lead

OP
Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #412
    http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=14786&page=59

we so paid for the match

juve giving us the illusion of playing good

its looking good for us, but wont last long. 2-0 to JuBe unfortunately

We're playing so well besides our shooting. Prolly our best half all season.

NIce 0-0, I believe to the contrary of some people here that the longer Juventus doesn't score the harder it will get for them and the better for us, maybe a troll goal in the 94th minute by Balotelli followed by his strange doggystyle pose! ;; (trollgoal you say? :allegri:)

Ah fcuk, Morata on

Moratta coming in damn

Morata coming on for Hernanes... I hope that gives us more room to move forward.

Im late to a party for this and im not even drunk
    Worth it though
    ->
    Well, maybe not

ofcourse

Fk u Morata.

$#@!. Was inevitable though

$#@!. So unfair.

lol, the moment i find a stream, i see Morata scoring..

galliani's face was priceless though

I $#@!ing hate Juventus. They didn't deserve this $#@!ing title. We played better than them. I $#@!ing hate this garbage team.
    How is that not a penalty?!?!!?

apoflk3erofjwaoidsejf
    asf
    PCK
    PCK
    PTHATS S AFOIUA OVFIU F
    FTHAT S A PK

That was a penalty! Absolute garbage. Honda made Chielleni look stupid, the problem is that Honda tried to keep on his feet, but still. Horrible.

Now I remember why I stopped watching... Maybe next season this team will be good

So $#@!ing undeserved loss it makes me angry, but this is still a breeze compared to Istanbul though, then I remodelled my entire living room and threw my ash tray in the television

and now I'm going to (try to) sleep, or no play DOOM and destroy Demons, if someone has a mod that puts the demons in Juve and INter shirts please PM me! Ultra out!

$#@! Sassuolo little provincial ass bitches I hope they go all the way to the Europa final and get smacked by Sevilla
    $#@! Inter choke ass bitches choking that 3-0 lead
    :rofl: +rep I'm so joining that Forum. :D

OP
    Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #414
    [video=twitter;737952639082729472]https://twitter.com/juventusfcen/status/737952639082729472[/video]
    +rep It truly was a turning point of the season.

By the way, is Zaza leaving us? :sad: @Mark He's a supersub.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Napoli will reach the final, only to end up losing against a Dybala hat trick.
    We are a better side [I'm convinced in it] than Real Madrid yet they are European champions. :howler:

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    +rep It truly was a turning point of the season.

By the way, is Zaza leaving us? :sad: @Mark He's a supersub.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

We are a better side [I'm convinced in it] than Real Madrid yet they are European champions. :howler:
    :boh: It's possible.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    I think it depends on what happens with morata. If for some arcane reason morata stays, i think zaza will ask to be sold.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
    May 26, 2009
    Can only post now after my pathetic banning...

But..

Fuck yeah babbbbyyyyyy :tuttosport: :theflag: The double-double! We played like garbage yet still nicked the win at the end. Fucking brilliant troll job. Wonderfully worked goal from Morata too. Was a great finish.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)