[Coppa Italia Final] JUVENTUS 1-0 AC Milan [21st May, 2016] (1 Viewer)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
We are huge favourites, but it makes me a bit nervous that we are lacking so many leaders. Buffon, Bonucci, Marchisio, Khedira...

Then there's the "Juve and finals" omen. We are up there with Benfica as the worst team of all time when it comes to performing in finals.

Some thoughts go back to 2002, when we faced Parma in the Coppa Italia-final 5 days after we clinched the scudetto, and lost to a scrappy goal from "Junior" lol.

Then there's the fact that Milan - overall - has more to play for tonight, seeing as we are already in the CL and they will be fighting for their lives to reach EL, a competition that from now on will be worth more than before due to the silver lining of reaching CL if you win it.

I rate us as 70/30 favourites, but I can't say I'm fully relaxed right now.

I mean, Hernanes and Lemina in midfield... We've both seen them on their worst days. Hopefully they play a great game, then we should be solid, but all it takes is a scrappy midfield performance from us tonight and there could be trouble.

( @Seven go easy on me )

Incredible. Not only were you a pussy before this game, you were that much of a pussy that you were already begging people to go easy on you for being so much of a pussy.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
calciomercato.com so butthurt.:lol:

Title: Most undeserving win from Juve.

- - - Updated - - -

@<a href="http://www.juventuz.com/member.php?u=15709" target="_blank">Fr3sh</a>

[video=twitter;734164089086345216]https://twitter.com/paulpogba/status/734164089086345216[/video]
KALASH :D

Juve players rapping Kaaris and Booba tune :touched: :lol:

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
I was at a conference and saturday we had the official dinner.
Strategy was to sit down with the other juventini, we had 3 smartphones out to glance over the game while we ate and during the various presentations and awards given over the evening.
At one point, I get called with the outgoing board of the Association to be given a token of appreciation. Speeches start to be a little bit too long, so I glance over my phone and "Forza football" and I get the alert Morata just scored.....
So I go bonkers and start shouting "Morata!!!!!" with the guys from my table and half of the room erupts in joy, "gooooool" etc including waiters....
The guy giving the speech is a Napoli fan :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: and had to stop. He tried to make a silly joke like "Hey looks like you won the Champions League" to which I replied "Hey looks like you are still miles away from winning what Padoin has won in the last 5 years!" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
pretty priceless

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)