[Coppa Italia] AC Milan 1-1 JUVENTUS [February 13th, 2020] (17 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Also part of the reasons why I can't stand him. He overuses players until they can no longer deliver. His previous teams performed well at first and didn't deliver when it mattered and this is one reason.

Next in line for this problem is obviously Alex Sandro
add bonucci and cuadrado to the list too.

our 5 most used players: bonucci, cr7, pjanic, sandy, juan, in this order. all but ronaldo already showing signs of drop in form. no surprise since ronaldo is out of this world, and the other ordinary humans usually play when available. just an example: pjanic was on the pitch for ~71% of the total playtime during last season, now he's at 85%.

Buy on AliExpress.com

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
add bonucci and cuadrado to the list too.

our 5 most used players: bonucci, cr7, pjanic, sandy, juan, in this order. all but ronaldo already showing signs of drop in form. no surprise since ronaldo is out of this world, and the other ordinary humans usually play when available. just an example: pjanic was on the pitch for ~71% of the total playtime during last season, now he's at 85%.
I’ve always wondered how Barcelona managed to field pretty much the same line up week in week out for several seasons while beating everybody with convincing performances and having little to no injuries as they did not look fatigued.

Maybe the way teams train in Italy is just more intense and that has also led to so many injuries in the last few years.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I’ve always wondered how Barcelona managed to field pretty much the same line up week in week out for several seasons while beating everybody with convincing performances and having little to no injuries as they did not look fatigued.

Maybe the way teams train in Italy is just more intense and that has also led to so many injuries in the last few years.
i have no idea either what makes the difference, but until we figure out a solution, i see no point in overloading the players by not rotating them. :boh: it's the midfielders who get most of the load during a season. it would make sense to me to rest those who are in obvious bad shape.

i actually like the most recent expected lineup without pjanic. he made 40 passes vs verona, 40 ffs, this is by far the lowest number for any 90 minutes he played for juve, and his passing accuracy was terrible too (75%; his average with juve is ~90%). either he needs some rest, or it's a rare case of a footballer completely forgetting in 2-3 months how to play the game.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Higuain should play, get a yellow, rest Brescia game and be ready for Inter.
it's a coppa game, doesn't count in the league. even if higgy gets a card, he can play vs brescia, and will miss the return leg.

in the league, cuadrado, de ligt, bonucci and dybala are one card away from suspension.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Milan (probable): Donnarumma; Calabria, Kjaer, Romagnoli, Theo Hernandez; Kessie, Bennacer; Castillejo, Calhanoglu, Rebic; Ibrahimovic

Juventus (probable): Buffon; De Sciglio, De Ligt, Bonucci, Alex Sandro; Bentancur, Pjanic, Matuidi; Ramsey; Cristiano Ronaldo, Dybala

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

there has to be something to it like outdated italian training /physio methods and shit quality pitches which begs the question why arent we hiring reputable foreign fitness staff. reducing the injuries and fatigue to this team would add so much to it. it would be like signing numerous new players and im sure at least juventus can afford it

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
there has to be something to it like outdated italian training /physio methods and shit quality pitches which begs the question why arent we hiring reputable foreign fitness staff. reducing the injuries and fatigue to this team would add so much to it. it would be like signing numerous new players and im sure at least juventus can afford it
No way they dont see this problem right. No way. Right?

They're literally wasting millions due to injuries.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)