[Coppa Italia] AC Milan 1-1 JUVENTUS [February 13th, 2020] (11 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
there has to be something to it like outdated italian training /physio methods and shit quality pitches which begs the question why arent we hiring reputable foreign fitness staff. reducing the injuries and fatigue to this team would add so much to it. it would be like signing numerous new players and im sure at least juventus can afford it
For sure. I swear I don’t get it. I mean we’ve known for ages that

1. our players look tired, fatigued and disinterested way too often every damn season.

2. Injuries and more injuries every damn season as well

When compared to our English or Spanish counterparts I mean they play in a much more intense and aggressive league/system. So what are we doing wrong? Get a new physio team if that’s the problem.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #142
    For sure. I swear I don’t get it. I mean we’ve known for ages that

1. our players look tired, fatigued and disinterested way too often every damn season.

2. Injuries and more injuries every damn season as well

When compared to our English or Spanish counterparts I mean they play in a much more intense and aggressive league/system. So what are we doing wrong? Get a new physio team if that’s the problem.
    which is odd because you hear foreign players coming to Italy saying how much harder it is here physically than any other league

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)