Copa America 2019 - General Discussion (2 Viewers)

ColloRosso

Jul 16, 2018
Higuain has had his chances. i dont think he will ever return again. Icardi is disliked by many because of personal problems with people, for different reasons, personally i think he should be given the chance more, he has a disgusting personality, but is also a very good poacher. Dybala got subbed in against Qatar in todays game and completely changed the game, so he is doing well.

Messi might have power in that team beyond "normal" players, sure, but to suggest he runs the show alone is borderline paranoid

Who runs the show? Scaloni? Sampaoli? Mascherano? Oh god :lol2:

May 26, 2016
I will insult and make fun of whomsoever I please, thank you very much.
go ahead, i actually quite enjoy banter and shit throwing myself, and i love both Ronaldo and Messi without having an extremist ISIS black or white thought process about who is the greatest all the time, and that it has to be one or the other. They are both freaking great in their own way.

May 26, 2016
Who runs the show? Scaloni? Sampaoli? Mascherano? Oh god :lol2:
you would think so. A normal team has a manager for a reason. To organize and lead.

The problem is much deeper in that team that one might think, and there is a huge structural disfunction that goes all the way down to the Football Association AFA, which is filled with corruption and lobbying. Anyways, this is going to far here, and exceeding my original point.

ColloRosso

Jul 16, 2018
you would think so. A normal team has a manager for a reason. To organize and lead.

The problem is much deeper in that team that one might think, and there is a huge structural disfunction that goes all the way down to the Football Association AFA, which is filled with corruption and lobbying. Anyways, this is going to far here, and exceeding my original point.

I'm talking about this:

https://www.nst.com.my/sports/footb...pped-power-messi-and-seniors-will-decide-team

OP
CrimsonianKing

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
  • Thread Starter #248
    Yo, is Willian good for Brazil? It makes me sad to see him make the team over Douglas Costa.
    He’s okay. He’s been a “regular” since before the 2014 WC and well, I think Dougie was quite timid when playing along side Neymar, now would be the perfect time for another shot at becoming a starter without that cunt stealing the show.

Imo talent wise Dougie is far the better player and would obviously be my first choice but William has consistency on his side.

May 26, 2016
    Well, Sampaoli was heavily critized tbh, and had big problems forming a solid group. He didnt manage to establish himself as a leader, and even some of the players confirmed this, so yes i believe that to be true in that specific instance. Someone else had to take responsibility.

Then you have journalists writing stuff & rumors which is basically how they make their daily bread: sometimes its correct, sometimes its sort of correct and sometimes its just crazy ( a la Momblano )

To sell papers you need intrigue and a story, and Messi being the actual fulltime "undercover" coach of Argentina is just that. Personally, do I think its true? no.

But if it is indeed true, it just shows how much of a shitshow state the team actually is in and how bad it is managed.

- - - Updated - - -

Biggest load of baloney i ever heard :lol:unbiased my ass as i seen plenty of posts of you thrash talking ronaldo on here so dont pretend that u love them both the same.
    whatever dude, you can think what you want. I know what i like, i dont need you to convince me.

- - - Updated - - -

Argentina will face Brazil in the semi finals if all goes as expected. And I want to seem them destroyed. Don’t even care about the trophy tbh. Just wanna see Messi’s shitty team burn.
    Brazil looks pretty good, i think your biggest challenge would be Colombia, other than that i dont see any other team challenging you guys.

Last edited:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
    Apr 14, 2005
    Well, Sampaoli was heavily critized tbh, and had big problems forming a solid group. He didnt manage to establish himself as a leader, and even some of the players confirmed this, so yes i believe that to be true in that specific instance. Someone else had to take responsibility.

Then you have journalists writing stuff & rumors which is basically how they make their daily bread: sometimes its correct, sometimes its sort of correct and sometimes its just crazy ( a la Momblano )

To sell papers you need intrigue and a story, and Messi being the actual fulltime "undercover" coach of Argentina is just that. Personally, do I think its true? no.

But if it is indeed true, it just shows how much of a shitshow state the team actually is in and how bad it is managed.

- - - Updated - - -

whatever dude, you can think what you want. I know what i like, i dont need you to convince me.

- - - Updated - - -

Brazil looks pretty good, i think your biggest challenge would be Colombia, other than that i dont see any other team challenging you guys.
    Grondona was a blessing and a curse, his passing left a huge vacuum and now it's a free for all in the afa

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    Had to give you a thumbs down. Usually, you make pertinent comments and remarks but needlessly insulting him twice in quick succession (that's even high by my standards) means you deserved that thumbs down Muchacho.

- - - Updated - - -

So, is it shaping up to be Brazil vs Argentina and Uruguay vs Colombia in the semis? :boh:

Chile might have something to say about that, but I think Uruguay and Colombia are probably the two most solid teams in the tournament.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
    Had to give you a thumbs down. Usually, you make pertinent comments and remarks but needlessly insulting him twice in quick succession (that's even high by my standards) means you deserved that thumbs down Muchacho.

- - - Updated - - -

So, is it shaping up to be Brazil vs Argentina and Uruguay vs Colombia in the semis? :boh:

Chile might have something to say about that, but I think Uruguay and Colombia are probably the two most solid teams in the tournament.
    Shut up

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    The point (I believe) you are trying to make is dumb. Cup America is not a less stupid name just because its been called that for decades.

In fact I prefer Trophy America :tup:

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    The point (I believe) you are trying to make is dumb. Cup America is not a less stupid name just because its been called that for decades.

In fact I prefer Trophy America :tup:
    Cup America wouldn’t be the translation.

I like Trophy America better too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)