Copa America 2019 - General Discussion (1 Viewer)

OP
CrimsonianKing

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
  • Thread Starter #4
    Qatar and Japan? What the fuck.
    Yeah, I think they normally do 12 teams and there aren’t enough teams in SA so usually USA and Mexico or other Central America countries get invited to make up that number but I believe theres some sort of tournament happening in the upper Americas.

- - - Updated - - -

Brazil group is too easy brah
    Indeed, they won’t face a tough opponent til the quarter finals.

Still I’m dying to see Messi whining and crying when they kick the shit out of him again. That’s the good thing about this tournament, things get physical like the old days.

Last edited:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
    If Argies are smart, they finish 2nd in their group. Group Bs 1st place most likely faces one of Uruguay/Chile in the QF according to the graphic above, while 2nd place from B plays whoever finishes behind Brazil

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    If Argies are smart, they finish 2nd in their group. Group Bs 1st place most likely faces one of Uruguay/Chile in the QF according to the graphic above, while 2nd place from B plays whoever finishes behind Brazil
    2nd place faces another 2nd place? dumb

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
    2nd place faces another 2nd place? dumb
    Because two 3rd place teams also progress, and there are only 3 groups, so they had to mix it up. Brazil will have one tough game before the final, which is SF vs Colombia/Argentina if all goes as expected until then

OP
    CrimsonianKing

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
  • Thread Starter #12
    i thought you liked neymar? what caused this turn against him?
    Never liked him as a person, loved his talent but he’s became such a despicable person over the years I don’t even care about his abilities anymore. What made me turn against him? His childish antics, shit he says and does, his rape allegations and how he reacted to it, his corrupt dad, the list is endless.

He is an extremely nasty individual.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Never liked him as a person, loved his talent but he’s became such a despicable person over the years I don’t even care about his abilities anymore. What made me turn against him? His childish antics, shit he says and does, his rape allegations and how he reacted to it, his corrupt dad, the list is endless.

I feel for you, mang. There was a time not too long ago that the thought of CR7 as a captain was revolting to me. I don't see Neymar reaching any sort of social maturity anytime soon.

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018

Lucas Moura should replace him. Shame he didn't got the call up.

OP
    CrimsonianKing

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
  • Thread Starter #16
    I feel for you, mang. There was a time not too long ago that the thought of CR7 as a captain was revolting to me. I don't see Neymar reaching any sort of social maturity anytime soon.
    He won’t ever. Just a spoiled rich... I was gonna say kid but he ain’t a kid anymore, mofo is 27 years old. Hell, It’s got to a point even the Brazilian media that would always treat him like the second coming of Pelé realized he’s old enough now and hasn’t matured one bit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)