Copa America 2015 LIVE thread (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
when was maradona an enganche?

- - - Updated - - -

agreed 94 was the best
Hagi's Romania, Romário's Brazil, Baggio's Italy, Stoichkov's Bulgaria, Bergkamp's Netherlands, Pred' Homme's Belgium, Andersson's Sweden... It was simply too good.

98' was almost as good. I absolutely loved that Croatia team. Loved how they absolutely destroyed Germany. Loved Suker. One of my favorite national teams of all time. That Brazil - Netherlands match was amazing, same agaisnt Denmark. Laudrup :touched. Too good. 90' so shit, then 2 great World Cups and then it went south in the 00's.

- - - Updated - - -

Long haired Lalas :touched: Good times.

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
70, 74, 86-to-98 my favs

Back on topic, wtf was on Martino's head with the subs. It was Tevez for Kun & Gago for Biglia ffs
Get out of here and go celebrate, you nerd fucker. Drink for the rest of the week like there's no tomorrow, damnit. :D

I bet it's a 7-day national holiday in Chile for the rest of the week.

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
I was so happy for Alexis :heart:
That last pk was a big Fuck you, Argentina.

- - - Updated - - -

Valdivia while they celebrated on top of the bus "I'd like to ask for a moment of silence for Argentina who has just died"

:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Argentina has lost 3 Copa América finals, 2 Confederations cup finals and a WC final since 93' when they last won something. Mascherano played in 4 of those finals.

He told jornalists "It's torture. I can't find an explanation for this. I want to enjoy la seleccion but i always end up suffering."

Poor guy :cry: :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

You can say all the shit you want about Brazil being shit now. And it's all true. And that Argentina has the best players around, Messi and all that... But since 93' Brazil have won 2 WCs, 4 Copa Américas and 4 Confederations Cup. Argentina is a bunch of losers.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
He wanted it much more than Messi.
Ya he did. The way he'd instantly win the ball back after he was dispossessed, it just shows how much he wanted it. But then again I've seen the crazy little fucker do that in an fa cup game against a 2nd division side.

I was saying to a friend during the game that these south American players seem to be real fighters. Sanchez, Cavani, and Suarez all attacking players that are so good at what they do yet have such a fighting spirit too.
That last pk was a big Fuck you, Argentina.

- - - Updated - - -

Valdivia while they celebrated on top of the bus "I'd like to ask for a moment of silence for Argentina who has just died"

:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Argentina has lost 3 Copa América finals, 2 Confederations cup finals and a WC final since 93' when they last won something. Mascherano played in 4 of those finals.

He told jornalists "It's torture. I can't find an explanation for this. I want to enjoy la seleccion but i always end up suffering."

Poor guy :cry: :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

You can say all the shit you want about Brazil being shit now. And it's all true. And that Argentina has the best players around, Messi and all that... But since 93' Brazil have won 2 WCs, 4 Copa Américas and 4 Confederations Cup. Argentina is a bunch of losers.
The problem is they've always had talented teams, their players turn to chokers the minute they wear that Argentina shirt haha :D

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Ya he did. The way he'd instantly win the ball back after he was dispossessed, it just shows how much he wanted it. But then again I've seen the crazy little fucker do that in an fa cup game against a 2nd division side.

I was saying to a friend during the game that these south American players seem to be real fighters. Sanchez, Cavani, and Suarez all attacking players that are so good at what they do yet have such a fighting spirit too.

The problem is they've always had talented teams, their players turn to chokers the minute they wear that Argentina shirt haha :D
it's a matter of leadership, the supposed leader of this team is messi, nuff said

also alexis was horrible all game long, yes he ran but his touches were abysmal

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Before we go heaping on choker labels though, Chile won on PKs. It's a friggin coin toss. And yet people are acting here like there was this massive chasm of success vs failure in how Chile and Argentina played.

Hasn't the CL 2003 final taught anybody anything?

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
it's a matter of leadership, the supposed leader of this team is messi, nuff said

also alexis was horrible all game long, yes he ran but his touches were abysmal
Mascherano is the real leader, you even see Martino giving him the tactical instructions to disseminate to his teammates, its obvious that the captains armband for Messi is just ceremonial.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and Alexis wasnt horrible, come on. He played a good game, worked hard and always looked like he could create something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)