Copa America 2015 LIVE thread (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Before the final on Juve's fb:

Juventus will be represented in tonight's ‪#‎CopaAmerica‬ final.
May the best team win!

After the final :D

Congratulations Arturo Vidal and Mauricio Isla on Saturday night's ‪#‎CopaAmerica‬ final triumph! ‪#‎Chile2015‬

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Before we go heaping on choker labels though, Chile won on PKs. It's a friggin coin toss. And yet people are acting here like there was this massive chasm of success vs failure in how Chile and Argentina played.

Hasn't the CL 2003 final taught anybody anything?
A winner is a winner and a loser is a loser nevertheless. Nobody cares if Argentina could have beat Germany and won that trophy, the fact is they didn't.

Argentina has been losing every final they're in since the early 90's. It's not 2 or 3, it's friggin 6 times. And we're not talking about Nepal's national team. They had top players all those times. Chokers. Biggest chokers.

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
riBer fans, always classy 'Aguante el PIPITA CARAJO. Tevez sos un negro de mierdo hijo de puta'
Argentines and their need to call whoever isn't caucasian a negro. Seen it so many times. Parceiro, you know why there aren't many black people in Argentina? You know what they did to them over there?

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
I just can't get worked up over the clear superiority of a team that has to win on a PK shoutout.
It's not a matter of who's superior, my bro Swag. I never bought this idea that PKs are a coin toss. Not at all.

You take the best penalties, you win. Have you seen how big those goals are? You put the ball in the right spot with the right kind of power/precision, no gk in the world can save it. In 2003, we lost. It was not down to luck. Dida did his part and we didn't ours. Losers, that's it.

- - - Updated - - -

lol legends bro, anyways it's funny that italians and spaniards think they are white :p
They weren't legends, parceiro. They either put them in the frontline in the war against Paraguay or locked them inside their own communities while diseases would spread and decimate one by one. And the ones who managed to escape went to Brazil and other SA countries.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Before we go heaping on choker labels though, Chile won on PKs. It's a friggin coin toss. And yet people are acting here like there was this massive chasm of success vs failure in how Chile and Argentina played.

Hasn't the CL 2003 final taught anybody anything?
chokers typically do that higuain miss

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
When comparing quality in both teams, argentina is very far ahead of Chile.

Yet Chile's neutered them.

Having the most talent and losing finals is choking in my book

Jul 1, 2010
Argentina have great individual talents but they play very poorly together, at least in midfield and offensively. They defend well but they are very poor with the ball. It seems that their entire plan is to pass the ball to Messi, which won't work when Messi is closed down and man-marked.

On the other hand, Chile is on paper the weaker team but they play much better as a team.

Just look at Argentina 06, that team was great (they underachieved, they had the best team in the tournament in my opininon), that team was playing so well together. That team was miles ahead of the current Argentina team in terms of quality of play.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
ya it's a joke, hes been played bad but at least they didnt give it to messi

- - - Updated - - -

2002 was way better, and how did they choke exactly, it's not like they lost to a garbage team
They lost to England, thats as trash as it gets.

So much talent in that Argentina. Ortega, Veron, Crespo, Batistuta etc, and nearly every defensive player out of the then very strong serie a.

They should have taken Redondo along,stupid pasarella and his long hair laws

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Ayala, Sensini, Zanetti, diego simeone

talking about a resilient central axis

- - - Updated - - -

Not to mention Ortega, Veron, Batistuta, Claudio Lopez in front of that

- - - Updated - - -

Man, looking at all these 1998 teams from the knockouts i'm like

SO MANY talented players

The selections of France, Brazil, Italy, Holland, Germany, Argentina, Croatia, Nigeria, England, daaaaaaamn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)